sanctuary prices?

58Piano

Hello was wondering how much is the adults only sanctuary on the Carribbean Princess? We plan to book on embarkation day for the week. It is cheaper this way. It has been a few years so I know prices have gone up. Also how much is the soda package with moc cocktails? Thanks

In March the price was $20 for half day/$40 for the full day. Make sure to get to the Sanctuary early; for our entire two-week cruise, we were only able to get one half day reservation!

Sorry, I'm a water or lemonade drinker so don't know about soda package prices!

Enjoy your cruise...two weeks on the Caribbean Princess was fabulous!

Hello was wondering how much is the adults only sanctuary on the Carribbean Princess? We plan to book on embarkation day for the week. It is cheaper this way. It has been a few years so I know prices have gone up. Also how much is the soda package with moc cocktails? Thanks

$40 pp full day

$20 pp half day

$30 pp full day if booked for entire sailing

Soda and More package is $8.05 pp per day. Pricing found in your cruise personalizer . And online under Beverage packages :

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/

I have also heard of some slightly higher rates for the Sanctuary on more current sailings????

So, it is possible that it could be slightly higher than you see mentioned. Especially for the 1/2 day reservations.

I also believe that Princess can also charge higher rates on some cruises for the special days on the itinerary, such as Glacier Bay, Panama Canal...

The Sanctuary can be reserved, first come first served, upon boarding.

I also believe that Princess can also charge higher rates on some cruises for the special days on the itinerary, such as Glacier Bay, Panama Canal...
Yes. $60/pp. BUT, it includes breakfast, mimosas, hot chocolate (Glacier Bay), a professional photograph, lunch ordered from the menu without a delivery charge, etc.