Upgraded Bathroom Amenities

Thanks for posting. The second ingredient is sulfates and that is horrible for your hair! :o You'd think with a higher-end product, they would get a clue.

The Gilchrist & Soames products are paraben-free and sulfate-free according to their website which is fantastic, but from what I understand, these aren't provided anymore? They're definitely much better for your hair. I wish the Bio-Energy line from Italy would list their ingredients.

L'Occitane is only on Oasis ships. Not sure about Anthem.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. The second ingredient is sulfates and that is horrible for your hair! :o You'd think with a higher-end product, they would get a clue.

The Gilchrist & Soames products are paraben-free and sulfate-free according to their website which is fantastic, but from what I understand, these aren't provided anymore? They're definitely much better for your hair. I wish the Bio-Energy line from Italy would list their ingredients.

They all use sulfate. Bring your own.

Couldn't find a shampoo from Albotross359cad389e6d7934035a76824fae87d4.jpg019eb119f717bb0205c35afe01e223a3.jpg17959d5849de74df90f21bfd0603a2e4.jpgcbc1fff528610bffd0e3d73210d8fa42.jpg

Enjoyed L'Occitane on Ovation out of Singapore.
Well that answers that. G&S on Freedom and smaller.

Just curious, were you in a full suite, and was that recently?

Mariner had G&S out of Singapore, but we only got it on the GS leg out of Dubai.

Well that answers that. G&S on Freedom and smaller.

Just curious, were you in a full suite, and was that recently?

Mariner had G&S out of Singapore, but we only got it on the GS leg out of Dubai.

April 2018 in a JS out of Singapore.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Forums mobile app

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

I’ve used a lot of different products on my hair, from drugstore lines to extremely high-end, and have noticed very little difference in the results. For the short duration of my cruises, I’ve been perfectly fine with whatever the ship provides and don’t bother to bring my own.

However on our Anthem cruise two years ago, we had the BioEnergy products in the white tube above, and I couldn’t believe how much better they were for my hair. I even emailed the company in Italy when we returned to ask where I could purchase them, but never received a response. I see they’re made in China, so they’re probably very inexpensive. I guess I have cheap hair.

• Haha 1

You beat me to it. Nothing very high end about that.

This is the lotion bottle. Not shampoo.

Looking at their website, it looks like they only cater to the lodging industry.

I’ve used a lot of different products on my hair, from drugstore lines to extremely high-end, and have noticed very little difference in the results. For the short duration of my cruises, I’ve been perfectly fine with whatever the ship provides and don’t bother to bring my own.

However on our Anthem cruise two years ago, we had the BioEnergy products in the white tube above, and I couldn’t believe how much better they were for my hair. I even emailed the company in Italy when we returned to ask where I could purchase them, but never received a response. I see they’re made in China, so they’re probably very inexpensive. I guess I have cheap hair.

Thanks everyone for the help and the pictures. If you don't have colored hair or hair that tends to get frizzy, then you can probably use anything. My DH uses whatever is available. I really notice a difference with a good shampoo so I'll bring my own to be safe and will hope for the G&S on the Jewel next year and just bring home whatever it is and maybe use it the next time. Thanks again!