Mix for drink.I really enjoy Clamato

lloyd2050

We are travelling on the 80 day cruise Jan 4th 2019,I really enjoy Clamato juice with my Vodka,can I bring Clamato on board with me for our in room drinks. It is just not the same with Tomato juice. Please advise.

We cruised with some Canadian friends on Anthem of the Seas. They, eventually found Clamato for one of our friends. It seems that most bars stock it. Only the service bar for the Diamond lounge had to go find it for her.

Sorry about the lack of info,new at this thread business. We are travelling on Holland America," Prisendam "80 days to South America and Antartica. I figured with the price you pay for the trip, and I am not complaining,that I would be allowed a few bottles of Clamato. Inquired to Holland America and they did not get back to me.. On our last trip 36 days to Australia on the Princess they did let my wife bring on a few bottles.

Have a great day

On HAL, you can carry on as much water and pop (soda) as you want. So, I doubt that carrying on some Clamato would be a problem.

To be sure, maybe you could call HAL. Or, post on the HAL forum here on Cruise Critic, I'm sure you could get a more definitive answer.

Enjoy your cruise.

Sorry about the lack of info,new at this thread business. We are travelling on Holland America," Prisendam "80 days to South America and Antartica. I figured with the price you pay for the trip, and I am not complaining,that I would be allowed a few bottles of Clamato. Inquired to Holland America and they did not get back to me.. On our last trip 36 days to Australia on the Princess they did let my wife bring on a few bottles.

Have a great day

Suggestion for you to help you navigate the boards. There is a specific board with all its own threads for Holland America. So many things differ from cruise line to cruise line. Hopefully this will be helpful for you. Follow this link https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171. At the top, there is even a long thread covering cruising if you are new to HA which has lots of frequently asked questions.