What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

CCHelp

I have an awkward concern. I booked back in May for the end of July 2018 NCL sailing. I am a newbie at this bidding process. I have changed my bid so many times. I have gone up and I have gone down on the amount I was willing to pay based on the number of staterooms available and prices dropping since I booked. I wonder if I am no longer considered for a bid since I have made so many changes?

I submitted it last week and then fiddled with it nearly every day. Moved it up, then down, then back up. They probably just got sick of sending me the "You modified your offer" emails.

I have been doing the exact same thing! I was thinking they have already put me in a pest pile.

I have an awkward concern. I booked back in May for the end of July 2018 NCL sailing. I am a newbie at this bidding process. I have changed my bid so many times. I have gone up and I have gone down on the amount I was willing to pay based on the number of staterooms available and prices dropping since I booked. I wonder if I am no longer considered for a bid since I have made so many changes?

I've only been thru the process once (Escape last year) and was all over the place with bids. Ended up getting H5. Good luck, still waiting on my balcony bid for Sky later this month!

I have been doing the exact same thing! I was thinking they have already put me in a pest pile.

I changed many times too and my bid was accepted.

They only care about what your current bid is at the time they process the bids. I don't think their algorithm for awarding bids factors in your past bids at all. They want your money! They aren't going to turn down your money just because you annoyed an automated system. ;p

I just got notified that I was successfully upgraded from an inside on Deck 4 (4547) to a Mid-ship balcony on Deck 10 (10054) for the Gem sailing this Saturday. I put in my bid for $150 per person 2 days ago, then went in and upped it by $5 yesterday. Very excited to surprise my mom!

I just got notified that I was successfully upgraded from an inside on Deck 4 (4547) to a Mid-ship balcony on Deck 10 (10054) for the Gem sailing this Saturday. I put in my bid for $150 per person 2 days ago, then went in and upped it by $5 yesterday. Very excited to surprise my mom!

Yay! Congrats. I was just on a balcony on deck 10 of the Gem in June and it was great!

Did you lose your spa privileges when you moved from spa balcony to H5 haven?

Lost spa privileges, but didn’t pay anymore in DSC.

I originally booked spa balcony because I thought it would be a cool cruise, it was sunny and hot

My last cruise on the Dawn in Sept 2017. I was booked in a family suite with balcony . I put a bid for the owners suite with double balcony for 600.00 per person . That bid was accepted. That’s an amazing suite! We were booked through cas.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It would be great to hear what past won bibs was? For example: What did you bib per person? Ship? From what stateroom to stateroom?

5/11/18, Dawn, Boston-Bermuda. Booked BD balcony, bid $370pp on SJ (family suite no balcony) and it was accepted the Monday prior to the cruise on Friday. I paid about half of what it would have cost to upgrade on my own.

5/11/18, Dawn, Boston-Bermuda. Booked BD balcony, bid $370pp on SJ (family suite no balcony) and it was accepted the Monday prior to the cruise on Friday. I paid about half of what it would have cost to upgrade on my own.

On the Getaway 7/1/18, originally booked in spa balcony, was upgraded to Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony (h5 I think). Bid in the poor category at $550/person, and was absolutely shocked to get it. Only problem now is that the rest of the family does not want to go back to non-Haven cruising!

Lost spa privileges, but didn’t pay anymore in DSC.

I originally booked spa balcony because I thought it would be a cool cruise, it was sunny and hot

Trimone, Were you happy with your H5 cabin and experience? We are currently booked in a spa balcony for the sept 23 baltic cruise. Since the cruise is so heavily port intensive I thought that we wouldn’t be able to take advantage of the Haven experience and would enjoy the spa more. I am not sure if I can justify the added cost of the cabin. What are your thoughts?

Sail on Saturday and received my congratulatory email yesterday stating that my bid for an upgrade has been accepted.

Care to provide details on the ship, your original room category, your upgrade category, and your bid amount?

Has this happened to anyone? On July 5 I received an email stating I was eligible for the upgrade advantage program. I was able to view the cabins I could bid on as late as this afternoon. This evening the message about starting the upgrade package that was displayed on my log in page is no longer there. When I opened my email it said I wasn’t eligible for an upgrade bid????? What happened????

Has this happened to anyone? On July 5 I received an email stating I was eligible for the upgrade advantage program. I was able to view the cabins I could bid on as late as this afternoon. This evening the message about starting the upgrade package that was displayed on my log in page is no longer there. When I opened my email it said I wasn’t eligible for an upgrade bid????? What happened????

When is your sailing? It could be that bids have already been processed so they are no longer taking new ones.

Can you provide more information? When is your cruise?

My bid was accepted yesterday for my NCL Escape sailing this Sunday (July 15th). We were upgraded from a mini-suite to Haven spa balcony room ($1000 each) No great bargain but cheaper than paying upfront. Plus, we now have access to the Spa. I'm very excited. I didn't think we would get it because I thought they were almost sold out and our bid wouldn't be high enough.

My bid was accepted yesterday for my NCL Escape sailing this Sunday (July 15th). We were upgraded from a mini-suite to Haven spa balcony room ($1000 each) No great bargain but cheaper than paying upfront. Plus, we now have access to the Spa. I'm very excited. I didn't think we would get it because I thought they were almost sold out and our bid wouldn't be high enough.

Congrats, Haven on Escape is fantastic!