Princess Tote Bags???

What is the etiquette for using 'branded' tote bags etc on another cruise-line? ;p

Sort of like the recently reported issue where someone used a Coles bag at Woolworths and say they were told they couldn't do that!

Does anyone wear say an RCI logo shirt on say a Princess or Carnival cruise? Now I have a bit of a collection of different ones, I don't want to cause any upset :evilsmile:

We always take our Princess Tote Bags on all the cruise lines we have been on (From P&O OZ, P&O UK, Cunard, Holland America and Carnival) and never had any issues and have seen plenty of other cruise line Tote Bags on different ships. I have even saw a P&O OZ Tote Bags on a Holland America ship!.

I have even worn my Princess & P&O OZ lanyard’s on P&O UK, Cunard, Holland America and Carnival (before I got my Carnival lanyard) ships.

The only time I had some one comment to me about my lanyard was when I was on Cunard! In a lift!, the next day I swap to my Cunard lanyard!.

So watch out when you go on Cunard with other cruise lines gear!

I'll be wearing a multicolored sparkly one I got off ebay:)

Got the case out to toss all the maybe stuff in as i come across them. We will be home 3 weeks then off to usa/canada so need to prepare for both trips. At least same clothes will work. Done my smarttraveller registration. I think last night's earthquake made me do as a priority. Organized my 28 degrees credit card and Citibank card for cash.

Insurance done.

Today's task is to pack my medicine bag which seems to get bigger every trip. Less room for clothes as more taken for medicines.

Tin of Glen 20 packed to spray the room and air con vents. A tip I received from fellow passenger on QM2.

See you on the ship. Still no room allocation for us yet.

Maybe you’ll spot me by the absence of a lanyard.

Or the fact my size matches my screen name.:cool:

Or your cheery attitude. I have this visual of you being a jolly grey haired bearded fellow bit like Santa clause😁

Or your cheery attitude. I have this visual of you being a jolly grey haired bearded fellow bit like Santa clause😁

Thanks you

Well the beards a bit like Santa’s just at the moment, getting a lot of gray and needs a trim. The hair is one part of me that is getting thin, but no gray yet. Mum is 83 with no gray so some hope I guess.

The cheery attitude would be questioned by some, but I try.

love the schnitzel dogs especially the mini. Real personality. All time favourite is a Labrador but schnitzels come a close 2nd. A lifetime of working in veterinary field gives one a weird sense of humour re naming schnauzer.

love the schnitzel dogs especially the mini. Real personality. All time favourite is a Labrador but schnitzels come a close 2nd. A lifetime of working in veterinary field gives one a weird sense of humour re naming schnauzer.

Maxy even answers to schnitz.

We had a lot of dogs probably about 9 or 10 breeds.

bred, showed and Judged until health got the better of us.

Dalmatians were our main breed, went to a powder puff Chinese Crested, he was good but didn’t want another after he went. Never thought I’d think anything was better than a Dal.

Max is my first Schnauzer, if I outlive him I doubt he’ll be my last.

In fact Mrs Gut wouldn’t mind getting a female right now.

We often use our X lanyards as they have a proper pouch with a clear panel and also a zippered pocket behind it. Great for putting a few notes and such. As for tote bags we use ours for everything. Books, groceries etc. The best one we have is from X and Rosie often uses that as a carry on bag when travelling no matter what cruise line we use. It only has an X on it anyway.

Tin of Glen 20 packed to spray the room and air con vents. A tip I received from fellow passenger on QM2.

We also take Glen 20 for that purpose, but remember you can't take spray cans on a plane!!!

We often use our X lanyards as they have a proper pouch with a clear panel and also a zippered pocket behind it. Great for putting a few notes and such. As for tote bags we use ours for everything. Books, groceries etc. The best one we have is from X and Rosie often uses that as a carry on bag when travelling no matter what cruise line we use. It only has an X on it anyway.

That’s the sort Mrs Gut likes too.

ok in checked luggage usually. has that changed?

Just did a check for what Virgin allow in checked baggage.

Comments under Dangerous Goods state that some aerosols may be permitted if declared at the Check-In counter. It then categorises a number of dangerous goods which may be considered and includes 'Aerosols - NON FLAMMABLE GAS - for sporting and home use only.

As my can of Glen 20 has a red square/diamond on it which says FLAMMABLE GAS 2, it is my understanding that it does not fall into that category and therefore cannot be taken on a plane as checked or carry on baggage.

Just brought 3 Princess bags back from recent Sapphire/Royal cruises, handy for shopping, now you have to pay 15 cents for plastic bags from ye olde supermarket.:halo:

Never take them on shorex though, open target for the bad guys.:evilsmile: