Princess Tote Bags???

No, not that type.

One good thing is it works really well in the dark, but not so great in the sun.:D

We won a clock one, it’s great just twist a nonbeliever, new time zone.

Light works great when the suns out can see everything (as long as I’ve got my glasses on).

We won a clock one, it’s great just twist a nonbeliever, new time zone.

Light works great when the suns out can see everything (as long as I’ve got my glasses on).

My wife bought me one of those talking clocks, she say I will like it. Time will tell.

We give away most of the stuff we get.

One cruise won about six tote bags, but didn’t bring home any, another a set of six (I think) coffee mugs, kept one for Mrs Gut, gave the rest away.

Half the fun is giving stuff away.

I have won one of those Princess mini torches, best thing about it is it's light:p

The keyring ones? I won one of those. It's probably the only Princess prize that's useful. I was delighted when we got those instead of the usual Princess crap.

The keyring ones? I won one of those. It's probably the only Princess prize that's useful. I was delighted when we got those instead of the usual Princess crap.

Don’t think I’ve seen that one.

Won a few luggage straps and tote bags that have come in handy.

What is the etiquette for using 'branded' tote bags etc on another cruise-line? ;p

Sort of like the recently reported issue where someone used a Coles bag at Woolworths and say they were told they couldn't do that!

Does anyone wear say an RCI logo shirt on say a Princess or Carnival cruise? Now I have a bit of a collection of different ones, I don't want to cause any upset :evilsmile:

I would do it on purpose, and make sure I stood in front of the main desk with it. Then say innocently that its the only tote bag you had to bring with you. Sure way to get a freebie!

It works on some, others not. Note sure if any cruise line has better than the X concierge bags with the little zip purse inside that can store the whole bag neatly.

The suite bags are nicer but a little smaller.

Yep the concierge bags are great.

Didn’t think much else about CC was worth the extra though.

Their plush robes are great too, nice and large and very very soft.

Don’t think I’ve ever worn a robe on a cruise.

The main reason for me to book Concierge is location, though one cruise it was less money than a standard balcony

The main reason for me to book Concierge is location, though one cruise it was less money than a standard balcony

Same here never worn a robe on the ships. I saw a few strange people in robes at the Horizon Court Breakfast on Sapphire Princess and Royal Princess recently, I hope they did not spill baked bean juice on the said attire.:rolleyes::eek:

Their plush robes are great too, nice and large and very very soft.

Do they still do the Ultimate ships tour? I did it on Diamond and got a robe. Rather heavy to carry back on the plane but lovely and warm to wear on a cold morning at home.

We ask for the better robes as the other ones don't really fit, and Rosie doesn't want me out on the balcony without one on.

Same here never worn a robe on the ships. I saw a few strange people in robes at the Horizon Court Breakfast on Sapphire Princess and Royal Princess recently, I hope they did not spill baked bean juice on the said attire.:rolleyes::eek:

I can think of worse things than baked beans when referring to spilling the beans.:eek:

Do they still do the Ultimate ships tour? I did it on Diamond and got a robe. Rather heavy to carry back on the plane but lovely and warm to wear on a cold morning at home.

I have not ever done one of those tours, so I am not sure.

Yes David, I did it on Royal Princess a few weeks ago, US$150. Just did it to see the workings of the newer vessels. Done it also on Golden few years ago.

Expensive, yes, but it was my birthday present from the 'Boss.' 3 hour tour ending with champers and canapes with the Captain and his senior officers.:halo:

Yes David, I did it on Royal Princess a few weeks ago, US$150. Just did it to see the workings of the newer vessels. Done it also on Golden few years ago.

Expensive, yes, but it was my birthday present from the 'Boss.' 3 hour tour ending with champers and canapes with the Captain and his senior officers.:halo:

Nice present for you. Happy belated Birthday :D