Beer on Princess

Hi Lyndarra,

I got my Boags at another shop... but I should point out is was only a small BWS store......

My point is that even a small bottle shop can't stock what you want, so it must to very hard for Princess to choose a drink lists to please most of us.

PS if you like Boags have you tried their Wizard Smith very nice but only available in Northern Tassie

Cheers Don

I see your point. There's not a great selection of beers on ships, especially when you remove the US beer(?) options.

Will keep in mind the Wizard Smith, I've not come across that one before.

I see your point. There's not a great selection of beers on ships, especially when you remove the US beer(?) options.

Will keep in mind the Wizard Smith, I've not come across that one before.

Beer like food is subjective We cruised Sydney to Honolulu on a repositioning as the ship would continue into Alaska 3 days out from Honolulu there was free beer all night (and wine for those who do not drink beer) as the North American cruisers we were told do not like Australian beer and they would restock for them It was a great night for everyone and there were absolutely no drunks

There is no such thing as bad beer, just some is better than others.

It's a stinking hot day, your as dry as a dead dingo's thingy, the only pub for a hundred K's stocks what you consider the worst beer ever made............................... you'll drink it.

There is no such thing as bad beer, just some is better than others.

It's a stinking hot day, your as dry as a dead dingo's thingy, the only pub for a hundred K's stocks what you consider the worst beer ever made............................... you'll drink it.

Disagree totally I’ve drank some real bad beers over the years, even on 100+ days and the stuff (can’t call it beer) was frosty.

Hi Lyndarra,

I got my Boags at another shop... but I should point out is was only a small BWS store......

My point is that even a small bottle shop can't stock what you want, so it must to very hard for Princess to choose a drink lists to please most of us.

PS if you like Boags have you tried their Wizard Smith very nice but only available in Northern Tassie

Cheers Don

Gawd, that dreaded word Boags. I remember drinking Boags draught years ago, pre coeliac days. From memory not to my taste too bitter. I was a Tooheys New man.