Navigator Dry Dock in 2019?

I'll ask this question in a new thread. On another Regent thread it was mentioned by one poster that Navigator would be going into dry dock sometime in 2019. I have searched almost everywhere for additional info on this with no success. Would anyone have more details about this, as to the probable date for that dry dock/refurbishment period? Thanks much.

Thanks Marq - I'm curious, because I have an Oct 2019 cruise booked. It would be nice to sail on Navigator shortly after a "refurb". Would the next one normally be due in 2019 (assuming there's some type of regularity to this)? Wasn't the last one completed in 2016? Thanks.

• 11 months later...

Many posts on FB from crew members currently working the dry dock for this ship.  Seems like they are having some fun as the work is different from their normal duties when the ship is sailing with passengers.

6 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

Many posts on FB from crew members currently working the dry dock for this ship.  Seems like they are having some fun as the work is different from their normal duties when the ship is sailing with passengers.

An interesting tidbit ...... when Frank Del Rio was CEO of Regent (before he was CEO of Regent, Oceania and NCL), he and his wife were part of several dry docks.  They stayed on the ship and experienced the lack of electricity and the other hardships of going through a dry dock.  This is one of many things that I respect about him....... definitely not afraid to get his hands dirty.

• 2 weeks later...