Yes another drink package question! BOGO

I have the drink package, hubby doesn’t. 😂 (he gets internet for work) we did the same last year when both people didn’t have to in same room. Worked out fine he just ordered occasional drink and we brought on wine. Now we are in two seperate rooms with the kids. I’ve been hearing about a buy one drink package get one 1/2 off. But since my reservation doesn’t have another adult it’s not showing up? I think it’d like to get him the drink package if it’s truly 1/2 off the sale price (I paid $42 a day) can I link the other reservation with ours or should I just call.

Depending on your children's ages and how close the rooms are, you might be able to switch him to your room on the booking and get the drink packages that way. In reality, once you board, he would just stay in the other room (like you have it booked currently). We've done that in the past, though the situation was slightly different.

Depending on your children's ages and how close the rooms are, you might be able to switch him to your room on the booking and get the drink packages that way. In reality, once you board, he would just stay in the other room (like you have it booked currently). We've done that in the past, though the situation was slightly different.
I'm a solo and bought mine during a bogo 50% promo - they just make each one 25% off. But that promo price was $45 since the percent off is theoretically on the on board price.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Even in the same cabin the rate for him wouldn't be less than the $42 you got if that's for a 7 day cruise as that is at least 25% off.

You have to figure what the onboard price is and use that for one person and the 2nd 50% off the full price.

On Allure, the price was $63 onboard and at 25% off comes to $47 per day $330.75 gratuities. If there are 2 people buying the package, the total for the cabin comes to $661.50 plus gratuities.

Using the same amount as full price, with one person in the cabin paying full price, that would be $441 and $220.50 for person 2, or a total of $661.50 is the same as 2 people paying $330.75 each. All amounts are plus gratuities.

So, the bottom line is if your husband wants the package, the best he is going to get is 25% off the onboard rate and that may be what your $42 is. I don't know what the rate is for the ship you are sailing.