Breakaway - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

The bird feeding off of the balconies has been out of control on this trip. Check out the fries littering this lifeboat...

e0a7dd046f041cf7a32c09b36b0bce49.jpg

Another questionable sight while walking the Waterfront... two spent matches just tossed down to the deck...

b54761aed82168c50b9f9f13c0bb6ed4.jpg

Birkenstocks... she said they’re half slipper & half shoe, and they give her zero foot discomfort.

Hmm have a pair, different style but have not done a lot of walking in them. Not a big fan of sneakers, was going to pack my fuggly ugly UGGS slippers, comfort is the key, not style lol

Hmm have a pair, different style but have not done a lot of walking in them. Not a big fan of sneakers, was going to pack my fuggly ugly UGGS slippers, comfort is the key, not style lol

My choices are Aerosoles and Naturalizers.

We were in the adjacent line in immigration hall st Petersburg and you were along side us

Then a large family group who had one family member in each line all jumped across as a group to the line they thought was shorter

Ours🤨

That delayed our line by another 20 minutes

If looks could kill!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That delayed our line by another 20 minutes.

I’ve seen that a few times this week.

This morning I was 2-back in line for an omelette in Moderno, and the crew member was cooking eggs to order in two pans. He plated both, and one woman walked off with both plates. Simultaneously, another woman came up and joined the others, apparently her friends saved her a spot in line by placing a plate on the counter for her.

I laughed, and walked away. Powdered eggs for me. I was in a hurry.

We were in the adjacent line in immigration hall st Petersburg and you were along side us

Then a large family group who had one family member in each line all jumped across as a group to the line they thought was shorter

Ours🤨

That delayed our line by another 20 minutes

If looks could kill!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If that doesn't deserve a beating I don't know what does.

To Doug and all my family,

It has meant so incredibly much to me to be able to share this wonderful journey with you, even if only in spirit!! I love you all to Northern Europe and back!

Love and many 1/2 hugs (one arm in a sling!) to everyone!

Sharon (Wife, Mom and Nanny!):*

(And the well wishes from many of those who followed along were so appreciated, a huge thanks goes out their way!)