Breakaway - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

Thanks for letting us come along on the cruise with you and your folks Doug Out. I really enjoyed your pictures and narrative.

I am really looking forward to our voyage in a couple of weeks.

Time warp...

Wednesday afternoon we traveled from Rochester to Newark and then Newark to Heathrow. In Heathrow I had my Axe body spray confiscated when I couldn’t prove I was a boy less than 14. We then made it to Copenhagen around noon yesterday, with surprisingly little jet lag.

af235129201f8ac4c83ed9480aaed597.jpg

We began to wander the streets of Copenhagen, and made it a couple blocks.

e31d3f6d3165d6c3b54e0165292d6cc7.jpg

0411a156310d8405815215c84af4a36d.jpg

The 1/2 liters were 49 DKK, and the liters were 59 DKK, so we spent the afternoon making economic sense.

a86f7aec7a6eb8e3f0c445fb8e83454e.jpg

321d9edb65cc757d7a2735c011ca54cc.jpg

Very good pics!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your very busy vacation to post all the great pictures and commentary. This review made me even more excited for our upcoming August (27th) Baltic cruise! Hope your mom feels better and can join you on any upcoming adventures!

Thanks for your live review of the Baltic cruise. I really like seeing all the photos of the places you visited, and all the activities you have done. Do any of your family members have Facebook accounts? I took a lot of pics during this cruise and have posted most of the pics on Facebook. Most of my friends have already made good comments and posted great likes about my pics. I am hoping one day I transfer some FB photos and post them on this forum.

Doug and Sue, woke up this morning intending to get some work done and ended up reading this entire post instead! We were on the Bliss with you and enjoyed meeting you and especially enjoyed all the effort and hard work you did to make it a special cruise. We have done the Baltic and you brought back great memories. We do a family cruise every year and this makes me lean towards the Breakaway Baltic next year. This year, after the inaugural by ourselves, we did the Bliss in Alaska with 13 of us in the Haven. Beautiful ship and ton of fun! And we are doing the Breakaway repositioning to NO this fall. Thanks for the great posts! Sorry your mom missed the trip.

Cathy and Larry from Texas