On line dinner teservations

bspill

It’s available months in advance, so do it earlier rather than later (I believe that online reservations aren’t accepted after 15 days before embarkation).

Be aware that you can make only one online advance reservation per cruise ( so, if you’re doing two back-to-back cruises, you can make two advance reservations— one per cruise).

You can make additional reservations in-person, when you are aboard the ship. Just go to TK or call guest services once you’re onboard.

Be aware that you can make only one online advance reservation per cruise ( so, if you’re doing two back-to-back cruises, you can make two advance reservations— one per cruise).

I’m doing 3 back to back sailings on Quest 21 October - 20 December and was able to make 9 reservations on the website, 3 per cruise.

Floris

florisdekort, I'm surprised that you were able to do that. When we tried making more than one advance online TK reservation on the Encore and Ovation, the online booking tool wouldn't allow us to do so.

As recently as June, the podium personnel in the TK restaurant on Ovation confirmed that SB's policy was still one pre-booking per cruise.

It seems odd that they'd have a different policy for the smaller ships, but perhaps that's the case?

Follow-up: as an experiment, I just tried to make a second online reservation for TK on the Quest (Boston to Montreal in October), and the system prevented me from doing this because I already had a reservation. Here's the message that was displayed:

[/url]

Terms of Reservation

The Grill by Thomas Keller:

Dining reservations for The Grill by Thomas Keller can be requested up to 15 days prior to sailing subject to availability. Due to high demand, you can make one reservation per cruise only.

You are entitled to reserve a table up to a maximum of 6 seats depending on availability. Additional reservations may be made through Seabourn Guest Services onboard. Subject to availability. Smaller parties may be seated with others due to limited capacity. Dining reservations are a request for a preferred date and time. They will not be confirmed online. Instead, Onboard Guest Services will leave a note in your suite confirming the date and time of your reservation upon your arrival onboard.

We kindly ask to arrive at the time you requested. Your reservation will automatically be cancelled should you arrive more than 15 minutes late to the time you originally requested.

Reservations cannot be changed or cancelled online. Should you wish to cancel or make changes to your reservation, please contact Seabourn Guest Services or alternatively, you can contact Onboard Guest Services upon your arrival.

For assistance, questions or concerns please contact:

Seabourn Guest Services

seareservations@seabourn.com

1-800-929-9391 toll free

The online system would only allow one reservation per couple for an upcoming Odyssey cruise, so not sure how people have got one reservation each!

I agree. We are on the Odyssey next month and the system would only allow one reservation per suite.

Florisdekort must have had one lucky day on the SB website!

I just tried and the system won't allow me to make an additional reservation for our cruise on Ovation.

We also managed two for our upcoming 14 night cruise. There was a thread about this some weeks ago where I believe we reached the conclusion that if the cruise is being sold in segments, you get one reservation per segment. If I go to the site now and click again I get the message

"You have already requested 2 evening(s) for The Grill by Thomas Keller, the maximum number of reservations allowed for this voyage. Please log in to review your Itinerary for your reservation details."

So it seems the number of reservations allowed depends on the exact cruise you're on and the website works it out for you and limits you to that number.

We did book one under each of our names however I don't think that had anything to do with it really, just this voyage, possibly because it's sold in 7-night segments, allows 2 for a suite booked for 14 nights.

Do we want to get like our friends found on SS , when boarding for there first 14 day cruise found one restaurant already fully booked for the whole two weeks.

I think one booking per cruise is fair as when you board if there are spaces you can book extra.

I agree. We are on the Odyssey next month and the system would only allow one reservation per suite.

Perhaps! Or could it have something to do with the length of the sailings? I just double checked and this is what I was able to book online:

14 nights Montreal-Miami: 2 bookings

25 nights Miami-Santiago: 3 bookings

21 nights Antarctica: 3 bookings

Is it perhaps 1 booking for <14 days, 2 for 14+ days, 3 for 21+ days, etc.?

Floris

Where do you go online to book?

Make sure you print out your proof of reservation. There was no record of my friend's reservation on our recent sailing on the Encore and I highly suspect that was the same for me, but I had it handy when the hostess was insisting that it was the wrong date.

Make sure you print out your proof of reservation. There was no record of my friend's reservation on our recent sailing on the Encore and I highly suspect that was the same for me, but I had it handy when the hostess was insisting that it was the wrong date.

I second that. On our most recent cruise the ship had no record of our online reservations but I brought the print outs so it was easily fixed.