Diamond+ Pin

I will become Diamond+ during my next cruise. Will I get the pin during the cruise or at the beginning of the next cruise?

I received mine during the cruise I turned D+; it was left in my stateroom.

I will become Diamond+ during my next cruise. Will I get the pin during the cruise or at the beginning of the next cruise?
I got mine on the next cruise. It was easy as we were on b2b. Just went to see loyalty ambassador beginning of second week. He confirmed we made d+ the previous week and the pins were in stateroom a few nights later.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It will probably be the next cruise.....all depends upon the Loyalty Ambassador. Hopefully you are not on the Oasis....horrible ambassador...never at her desk when she was supposed to be. It took me three visits to get my crystal block which should have been delivered directly to the stateroom. When I did finally get in touch with her she gave some mumbo jumbo about how everyone in the cabin was not at the required point level for the next block...uh ok.....so what, I was, and that was all that should matter. So bottom line.....you may get it on your cruise but more than likely....not

We got ours mailed to us along with a set of Diamond + luggage tags about a month after we turned Diamond +.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you all for the info

It will probably be the next cruise.....all depends upon the Loyalty Ambassador. Hopefully you are not on the Oasis....horrible ambassador...never at her desk when she was supposed to be.

I will be on the Navigator in September when I become D+ :D

Here is a heads up trick for you when you receive your Diamond Plus pin.

As the pin has 5 small (diamonds ???) they have a potential to fall out and get lost.

Getting a replacement pin is possible sometimes, but the trick is to, when you get the pins,

COAT THEM WITH CLEAR FINGERNAIL POLISH. This "glues" the stones into the pin, and they very seldom, if ever, will fall out.

;p;p;p This is the voice of experience chatting here.

As the pin has 5 small (diamonds ???) they have a potential to fall out and get lost.

Getting a replacement pin is possible sometimes, but the trick is to, when you get the pins,

COAT THEM WITH CLEAR FINGERNAIL POLISH. This "glues" the stones into the pin, and they very seldom, if ever, will fall out.

Thank you for the tip

We just leave all our pins on the cards they came on and never wear them. I just add them to the other type of pins we've collected over the years.:cool:

We just leave all our pins on the cards they came on and never wear them. I just add them to the other type of pins we've collected over the years.:cool:

Mine are still in the cards as well, in the drawer with all my Seapass cards.

Mine are still in the cards as well, in the drawer with all my Seapass cards.

Same here.

We got ours mailed to us along with a set of Diamond + luggage tags about a month after we turned Diamond +.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Us too. Never worn the pins or used the luggage tags.

Heck, I have our previous pins somewhere, except our D ones. I accidentally threw those away on the cruise we received them as they were in the pile of papers we collected everyday from the Compass.

Our luggage tags and every pin from platinum and higher are sitting in a drawer. Actually the d+ tags are still in the envelope they came in.

Us too. Never worn the pins or used the luggage tags.

Heck, I have our previous pins somewhere, except our D ones. I accidentally threw those away on the cruise we received them as they were in the pile of papers we collected everyday from the Compass.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk