Taking food off the ship into port in Alaska

Gardener62

I've noticed that very often the OP never returns if they don't like the answers given. They don't post for information but for affirmation. :cool:

How do you decide if the OP has returned and read the replies or not? If you are basing it solely on the fact that they may not have posted again that is probably not a very accurate indicator.

Originally posted by Texas Tillie I've noticed that very often the OP never returns if they don't like the answers given. They don't post for information but for affirmation. clear.png?emoji-cool-1690

How do you decide if the OP has returned and read the replies or not? If you are basing it solely on the fact that they may not have posted again that is probably not a very accurate indicator.

Texas Tillie ... I agree with you 100%. No other posts/comments from the OP usually means they don't like the answers they're getting.

Isn't there a way to see when the OP last 'visited' the post, even if they didn't write anything? I thought there was.

Isn't there a way to see when the OP last 'visited' the post, even if they didn't write anything? I thought there was.

I don't know if there is a way to see the last time the OP visited the post, but you can see the last time they visited cruise critic:

• click on the OPs name in their post
  • click on view profile
  • check out the mini statistics

At this time (10:34 am) it reads

Last Activity Yesterday 06:10 PM

Join Date Jul 29, 2018

Total Posts 3

The truth is always best. Just tell them the rules don't apply to you.

...and then whack them with your big pot-stirring spoon! Seems to have stirred everything up really well on this thread! :rolleyes: