Two different setsail formats????

mafig

I just did my online check in for my upcoming cruise and printed two setsail passes for dh and me.

However, they are slightly different.

My dh's has the bar code on the side and takes up the whole page.

Mine has the barcode on the bottom and has half of the page with "thank you for completing the online check-in process" verbiage on one side.

It probably makes no difference, does it? (I just worry about everything).:o

At least you were able to print them. I’ve tried for three days to print mine and it just opens up a new blank window.

When is your cruise? Have you made final payment? Normally, you cannot print the pass until after you have made final payment. If you have made payment and used a TA, be sure that the TA has processed your payment correctly. Good Luck! :)

At least you were able to print them. I’ve tried for three days to print mine and it just opens up a new blank window.

I haven't been able to print mine in almost two weeks, but I was getting an error message. Sailing October 21 and final payment has been paid. Cleaned cookies and anything else I could, no help. Called their tech help number and they told me to change browser. I was using Google Chrome so I tried Internet Explorer, same results only a different error message. Called them back Monday and they told me they would print them out and send them to me. Guess what? they couldn't print them either using their computer system. Waited,on the phone for almost an hour while they tried different thing with no change. They finally admitted they have a problem but it seems to just be individual reservations, not system wide. They said they would get back to me when solved. Will call back next week and if it's not solved I'll talk to someone higher up the food chain, there is still lots of time before the cruise. It's just the principal, the web site asks me if I want to print them, I expect to be able to be able to print them.

When is your cruise? Have you made final payment? Normally, you cannot print the pass until after you have made final payment. If you have made payment and used a TA, be sure that the TA has processed your payment correctly. Good Luck! :)

Final payment made, check-in completed. I finally called yesterday and after them talking to me like I was an idiot, they tried it themselves and admitted their website was screwed up and said their IT staff would have it fixed within 72 hours. We’ll see...

I did, and when I clicked on the reservation I got the following message, "We found your reservation. Please check back for cruise detail closer to departure".

While on the web site you can check in 90 days out, it seems to be around 60 days for the app - some maybe in a couple of weeks.

For Anthem ours were different because all the onboard charges were set to the first passenger's credit card.

Anthem is different because she's different (uses a different process due to the different way Seapass cards are handled), not because of whose credit card is being used.

Final payment made, check-in completed. I finally called yesterday and after them talking to me like I was an idiot, they tried it themselves and admitted their website was screwed up and said their IT staff would have it fixed within 72 hours. We’ll see...

Good Luck...I hope they keep to their promise. :D

Anthem is different because she's different (uses a different process due to the different way Seapass cards are handled), not because of whose credit card is being used.

Nope. Besides the obvious difference of which passenger it was, mine was longer because it had charging for two passengers on the left side while second just had information about that person. In fact mine even had the last four of the credit card on it.

I haven't been able to print mine in almost two weeks, but I was getting an error message. Sailing October 21 and final payment has been paid. Cleaned cookies and anything else I could, no help. Called their tech help number and they told me to change browser. I was using Google Chrome so I tried Internet Explorer, same results only a different error message. Called them back Monday and they told me they would print them out and send them to me. Guess what? they couldn't print them either using their computer system. Waited,on the phone for almost an hour while they tried different thing with no change. They finally admitted they have a problem but it seems to just be individual reservations, not system wide. They said they would get back to me when solved. Will call back next week and if it's not solved I'll talk to someone higher up the food chain, there is still lots of time before the cruise. It's just the principal, the web site asks me if I want to print them, I expect to be able to be able to print them.

It's a miracle! Was able to print out the boarding passes today. If you were having trouble also, give it a shot. Good luck.