Captains club kloudstore

scottsla

Has anyone purchased any of the discount show tickets through the Celebrity Captains club benefits? If so was wondering how good/bad seats usually are. Wanted to get tickets for New York Phantom of the Opera but I am cautious as you don't get any options, just that the tickets will be in the orchestra or mezzanine section and you don't find out till you pick them up on the day.

I am leaning towards paying full price where I get to select seats and know I won't get screwed over with whatever seats are leftover that they allocate or am I being overly cautious/pessimistic?

As a general comment, I would think that with the reciprocal programs with the various partners involved they would want to promote their brands as favorably as possible for future new business and, as a result, would provide good product offerings to their partners' customers.

Thanks, I guess I will give them a go. Hopefully correct about them being decent tickets otherwise it would be the first and last time I ever use them, I like to save money but not at the expense of quality :-).

A nice perk, unfortunately impacted by Celebrity's IT team. t's not exactly easy to find the deals when your city isn't listed in the dropdown even when there are events with discounts in your city....eg. Tampa. You have to go through all the pages and check every event.