Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

14 hours ago, Lois R said:

I want to say thank you to Chas and Mysty for their posts that bring a smile to the day. I know

we don't seem to converse much with one another but I appreciate your posts.🙂

Many thanks to the Canadian capital expat for braving the host job of hosting the "cooler" at

the expense of exposing some of her inner workings for the entertainment of others.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

Many thanks to the Canadian capital expat for braving the host job of hosting the "cooler" at

the expense of exposing some of her inner workings for the entertainment of others.

I do attempt to edit my revelations about inner workings.  Some are really not fit for human consumption!  😁  Thanks Chas!  I think we should take this show on the road!  🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mysty said:

I do attempt to edit my revelations about inner workings.  Some are really not fit for human consumption!  😁  Thanks Chas!  I think we should take this show on the road!  🤣

which road did you have in mind?  😇

Edited by zqtchas
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jpalbny said:

I'd just be happy if the road to Montreal were open...

YES!!  Getting borders open would be great.  Here in the U.S., today is officially the first day of SPRING!!!  Celebration.  Nice and super sunshine here and for the next few days.  

Three weeks since our second Moderna shot, but it is still unclear what all we can and should be able to do with others.  My RN wife is still very concerned about the variants.  Reading today about the Tokyo Olympics being closed for any international visitors this summer.  PLUS, lots of bad press about the E.U. and how things are going poorly with their vaccines, Covid cases rising, Paris being shut down, etc.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

324554972_ScreenShot2021-03-20at12_35_46PM.thumb.png.ca44188b1f317ac7be1661227f20821d.png

• Like 1

Did you see that smoke tainted grapes in Australia are being used to flavor gin?

Reed & Co distilleries in Bright, Victoria teamed with Billy Button wines.

2020 grape based spirits Spirit Lab Mistelle & Spirit Lab Gin & juice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

why do I keep checking in on FB?  There seems to be endless hatred there, so partisan.  

I personally think the answer is in the middle somewhere,

no sense of humor there,

I think everyone needs a grasshopper and a smile

I agree Que!  There seems to be no gray areas anymore.   There are just extremes.   That's not my way of wandering through the world.   For me most issues fall in the gray.  The extremes are where divisiveness and intolerance grow.   That's not what I want in my life.  Luckily my news feed has been culled to reduce the extremes.   But even with careful culling group pages are sometimes a problem.   Best to enjoy a grasshopper and keep smiling! 🥰

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueSeraSera said:

why do I keep checking in on FB?  There seems to be endless hatred there, so partisan.  

I personally think the answer is in the middle somewhere,

no sense of humor there,

I think everyone needs a grasshopper and a smile

I have never done FB and from what you just typed I never plan to.   This site is the only

place I chat on.......much nicer than being bullied that is for sure!

• Like 3