Breakfast for Club Class Minis

DeRon

If we book a Club Class Mini Suite, where can we eat breakfast (besides the buffet)? Is it in the MDR? Or can we eat at Sabatini's? This will be on Regal.

Edited by DeRon
added

Thank you! A couple more questions. What did you like most about club class? Also, does the MDR allow breakfast for 2, or do you have to sit with larger groups? And do they serve french press coffee?

Thank you!

Our experience with Club Class dining was that the default was a table for two unless you arranged beforehand to dine with others and showed up together. There were a few tables for four and one table for six on the Royal. Of course some of the tables for two are fairly close together.

Not sure about coffee since I don’t drink it. I am a tea girl. I know others in CC had the coffee card and were sometimes charged and sometimes not when they ordered the coffee.

We were 3 people for meals in the MDR. There were quite a few tables for 2, 4 and one really large for 8.

Never had to wait and had great service. The waiters were Awesome. We had an extra entree prepared table side on 6 of the 8 nights. One night we had a great cheese plate with specialty sauces, yummy. The other night we were off ship so I am not sure what they had.

If I am able to do this again I would!!

Do suite guest have an option to eat in a specialty restaurant for dinner as they do for breakfast OR is their assigned dinning club class?

I am booked in CC for April and wondered how my dining experience would change if upgraded.

I would love to hear more comments about the benefits of CC.

if you book a suite ...usually first night on ship includes either Sabatini or crown grill as your specialty restaurant. you are entitled to breakfast in Sabatini daily with a wonderful / awesome menu and mimosa daily. And club class dining for lunch on sea days and dinner every night. if you are elite you receive 2 mini bar set ups ..or one for a suite....you receive 2 cruise credits for a suite. with lots of other amenities

if you book a suite ...usually first night on ship includes either Sabatini or crown grill as your specialty restaurant. you are entitled to breakfast in Sabatini daily with a wonderful / awesome menu and mimosa daily. And club class dining for lunch on sea days and dinner every night. if you are elite you receive 2 mini bar set ups ..or one for a suite....you receive 2 cruise credits for a suite. with lots of other amenities

Club class does not receive 2 mini bars if you are elite, only full suites get that perk. Mini suites do not get full suite amenities. I'm not sure the OP knows a mini suite is not classified as a suite for amenities.

Do suite guest have an option to eat in a specialty restaurant for dinner as they do for breakfast OR is their assigned dinning club class?

You can eat anywhere that those who are not in Club Class can.

As pointed out above, being in a full suite you can eat the first evening in a specialty restaurant at no extra charge. Pay if you go there other evenings.

I am booked in CC for April and wondered how my dining experience would change if upgraded.

I would love to hear more comments about the benefits of CC.

And some with Club Class decide that they'd rather eat in traditional dining and give up the Club Class dining. We hate two tablemates on our cruise last summer who were in a suite. They decided that they enjoyed eating with us and another couple rather than dining by themselves in Club Class for dinner.