Concierge/Suite Question

If your traveling in a Owners or a Grand suite, does the Concierge contact you a head of time?

I leave on Sunday on Navigator and I have tried to email the concierge with NO luck. I am trying to book dinner reservations at specialty dinning.

Many thanks

We normally get a email about 5 days before sailing, we always just book specialty dinning online, you will get a great breakfast in chops and a limited lunch on sea days. We we really enjoyed our navigator grand suite last november

Thank you for the responses,

I paid for the unlimited dinning package. I don't. believe I can book those online for every night.

We had 5 night , navigator has 4 specialty restaurants first night can be crowded others are easy to book. We really liked Izumi and chops went to both a couple of times.

Thank you for the responses,

I paid for the unlimited dinning package. I don't. believe I can book those online for every night.

We always make our own dining reservations once onboard. Have only had one experience when we couldn’t get a reservation and the concierge stepped up and got us one.

If your traveling in a Owners or a Grand suite, does the Concierge contact you a head of time?

I leave on Sunday on Navigator and I have tried to email the concierge with NO luck. I am trying to book dinner reservations at specialty dinning.

Many thanks

maybe. average is about a week prior. but there have been times where we hear nothing at all.

its rarely an issue to book once on board, either at a specialty restaurant directly( they can book all of them at once) or through the concierge if you give him a written list of dates and times so he can work on it when he has a free moment.

Many thanks

We are in a GS on symphony leaving this Sunday and received our email this past Monday. We were able to book costal kitchen and other dining which was very convenient. Hopefully you hear from them in the next day or so....there's still time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums