Future Cruise Deposit

Australia08

I have a future cruise deposit and would like to reserve a cruise for next year with it. Since the cruise is some time off would I be able to transfer the cruise credit to a different cruise in case I need to cancel the original cruise I placed the deposit on. I’m not planning to make any changes but I like to know my options in case the need arises. I would hate to lose the OBC that attaches to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you can’t make the cruise, you can transfer it to another sailing as long as the deposit is refundable when you booked. You can even cancel the cruise and that future cruise deposit will be held for you (up to two years, I believe) and you can apply it to any other cruise within that two year time frame, after which time, it will be refunded to you if not applied to another sailing.

I have a future cruise deposit and would like to reserve a cruise for next year with it. Since the cruise is some time off would I be able to transfer the cruise credit to a different cruise in case I need to cancel the original cruise I placed the deposit on. I’m not planning to make any changes but I like to know my options in case the need arises. I would hate to lose the OBC that attaches to it.

Yes as long as the deposit on the original cruise is refundable.

Yes as long as the deposit on the original cruise is refundable.

We have three Princess cruises booked over the next 6 months, my question is, if in October we buy a couple of Future Cruise Credits can we apply it to the last cruise, (it is the only one not paid in full), or does it need to be a new booking? Thanks