Murano First Time

Whataboy

The items like the wine pairing and th caviar are clearly marked on the menu as upcharge. Everything not marked as upcharge is included. If you have a beverage package you may use it there as well. You are in for a wonderful meal and excellent service. Have fun. I especially love the Lobster Murano prepared tableside as well as the Chateaubriand. The lamb and Dover sole are also favorites as are the scallop appetizer, the warm goat cheese shuffle and the crab parfait. The Grand Marnier shuffle for dessert is scrumptious and the crepes Ballon Rouge prepared tableside and.... I'm getting really hungry! Can't wait for December to go back!

Only a few weeks now until we are enjoying again!

Another vote for the chateaubriand and the Dover sole for mains and the ballon rouge for desert!

Try to keep a little room to try the cheeseboard.

Not worth paying extra for the wine pairing as the stafff will match wines from your package to each of your courses. If you only have the classic package this may be an occasion to be willing to pay an extra couple of $ per glass....discuss with your waiter. Port and liqueurs and coffee are clearly priced and again most will be covered by your drinks package.

Murano’s is the restaurant that, in our experience, can be fully booked by half way through the cruise or only have very late seatings. If you have a specific day or time in mind book on boarding.

Our meals in Murano’s tend to be long, relaxing and lingering....we tend to book Murano’s on sea days or days when we have had a leisurely port stop rather than after an exhausting excursion.

Have a wonderful meal and a great cruise!

• Like 1

Hi all will be going to Murano for the first time on our cruise in October, can you tell me what is included and is not in the cover charge?

Thank you

You have been given excellent tips. In addition, it is important to make your reservations early if you have a specific date and time to dine. On our recent cruise, all of the Specialty restaurants were closed for one night to accommodate a large group on the ship. There was limited availability on sea days at specific times i.e. 7 pm.

You can have more than one appetizer in the cover charge. But you will get plenty of delicious food. Save room for dessert. The price you pay has already included an 18% tip. We always add more as service has been exceptional. But this is optional.

Enjoy this special experience!

You have been given excellent tips. In addition, it is important to make your reservations early if you have a specific date and time to dine. On our recent cruise, all of the Specialty restaurants were closed for one night to accommodate a large group on the ship. There was limited availability on sea days at specific times i.e. 7 pm.

You can have more than one appetizer in the cover charge. But you will get plenty of delicious food. Save room for dessert. The price you pay has already included an 18% tip. We always add more as service has been exceptional. But this is optional.

Enjoy this special experience!

Agree with this. My biggest failing is not making a decision on day and time as early in the cruise as possible. Really try to do this on the first or second day, especially on shorter cruises.

Enjoy!

Can you make reservations for specialty restaurants before your cruise? We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on our first Celebrity cruise next spring and would like to eat at Murano on that specific evening.

Yes. Go into your cruise planner and choosendining. You may also use OBC from X before boarding if you have it. If you're unsure about how to do it just call Captains Club and they'll do it for you. That way you'll get an email with your purchase and it should show up in your Order History and cruise calendar.

Yes. Go into your cruise planner and choosendining. You may also use OBC from X before boarding if you have it. If you're unsure about how to do it just call Captains Club and they'll do it for you. That way you'll get an email with your purchase and it should show up in your Order History and cruise calendar.

Thanks!

Its lunch time here and I am hungry.

Sorry for the intro but it made me think of a question for Murano.

I(we) have dined here on several cruises and never thought to ask this question. In the main dining room you can request multiple appetizer, and entree items. Is this possible in Murano as well. Are we able to order more than one entree? For example the Lobster as well as the Chateaubriand?

We have been to Murano twice on Equinox and Eclipse. I usually avoid fish like the plague on cruise ships. I think being from New England and with the availability here of really good and fresh seafood, I am spoiled. ;) However, for some reason , I ordered the Dover sole on Equinox and it was superb ! It is brought to the table whole and expertly filleted right in front of you. Had it again on Eclipse and while just a hair less delicious, it was still a wonderful meal. :)

Its lunch time here and I am hungry.

Sorry for the intro but it made me think of a question for Murano.

I(we) have dined here on several cruises and never thought to ask this question. In the main dining room you can request multiple appetizer, and entree items. Is this possible in Murano as well. Are we able to order more than one entree? For example the Lobster as well as the Chateaubriand?

Yes. We were dining in Murano one evening and I wanted the Lobster Murano, but DH wanted the Chateaubriand. The waiter, hearing our dilemma suggested that we order both. I have had multiple appetizers there as well.

Yes. We were dining in Murano one evening and I wanted the Lobster Murano, but DH wanted the Chateaubriand. The waiter, hearing our dilemma suggested that we order both. I have had multiple appetizers there as well.

Thanks for the response. I would want to believe that a request for 2 appetizers, or entrees would be accepted, I wanted reassurance. Again thanks,

I have been in this exact situation and I believe they served a smaller portion of the Chateaubriand to my DW. I've read elsewhere here that 1 person ordering multiple entrees might not be an option.