Celebrity website - help needed

Michidoeme

Just looking on Celebrity Website at next cruise booked. Besides name, gender, date of birth I can not find my personal info anymore. There used to be address, tel nr., nationality, country, cruise partners, emergency contacts, etc. stored. Where can I still find this now ? I do not see either where I could (re) enter or edit it. I am Captain's Club member since many years and all that info used to be there. How does it work now, do I enter everything when I check in for next cruise, or ???

Any help much appreciated.

PS I have not exercised my data privacy right, so info should not be blocked.

Edited by Michidoeme

Just looking on Celebrity Website at next cruise booked. Besides name, gender, date of birth I can not find my personal info anymore. There used to be address, tel nr., nationality, country, cruise partners, emergency contacts, etc. stored. Where can I still find this now ? I do not see either where I could (re) enter or edit it. I am Captain's Club member since many years and all that info used to be there. How does it work now, do I enter everything when I check in for next cruise, or ???

Any help much appreciated.

PS I have not exercised my data privacy right, so info should not be blocked.

I'm assuming you have already changed your login with the new system. I always access the X site using an InPrivate window regardless of browser. All the info to which you refer is no longer stored per the new regulations, so you will have to enter all info each time you check into a cruise. There is no longer a place where they store the information you listed above. It was convenient to have the online check in auto populate with name, address, phone, passport info, emergency contacts, insurance policy #, etc. Considering all the identity theft and hacking that's happened to many internet sites and the technical prowess that's been displayed by X's IT team in the last year+ it's just as well this way. Anyway it's my goal to cruise so much that typing it all in each time becomes a heavy burden!;p

Thanks.

Thought it was just me not able to find the info anymore.

So I will just have to work a bit more on my check-in ! Is a bit bothersome, but as you say, on other hand it is good this sensitive information is no longer stored.

Thanks.

Thought it was just me not able to find the info anymore.

So I will just have to work a bit more on my check-in ! Is a bit bothersome, but as you say, on other hand it is good this sensitive information is no longer stored.

Yes, it's you.....and everyone else too!;p LOL

• 4 months later...

I just checked in for my upcoming cruise.  Most of my information was there and surprisingly enough some strange number from Illinois in the Emergency Contact Phone number :classic_ohmy:

No idea why my information included a wrong number in the Emergency Contact Section... Maybe I should call it and ask them if they know me?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RickT said:

I just checked in for my upcoming cruise.  Most of my information was there and surprisingly enough some strange number from Illinois in the Emergency Contact Phone number :classic_ohmy:

No idea why my information included a wrong number in the Emergency Contact Section... Maybe I should call it and ask them if they know me?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, RickT said:

I would not be surprised to find that Celebrity, in a revenue enhancing move, is sells an "advertising" package to "ambulance chasers/lawyers" where for a fee, their phone numbers are entered as emergency contact numbers to give them a leg up on your potential law suit 🙂