NCL needs to get creative, need a new sale/ promo!

amydandrea

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy free wifi and beverage packages, and specialty dining, but I would love to see NCL do something really special for a promo, get people excited! Tax free is great, always love when that one comes around. I did really enjoy the distinctive voyage and take all 5 promo that happened last fall, maybe something like that could happen again?? Current "sale" ending tomorrow I just keep hoping they'll offer something more exciting! Anyone have any insight or thoughts as to what may come next? Get creative! what would you like to see them offer??:halo:

Get creative! what would you like to see them offer??:halo:

Just to make the forum a better place, waived DSC promo. Every ship, every cruise, everyday from now on. :D

Sure, NCL will just raise the cruise fare by more than the DSC but that's a price that I'm willing to pay to eliminate the DSC threads. (yn)

Just to make the forum a better place, waived DSC promo. Every ship, every cruise, everyday from now on. :D

Sure, NCL will just raise the cruise fare by more than the DSC but that's a price that I'm willing to pay to eliminate the DSC threads. (yn)

LOL well that would certainly serve more than one purpose! :')

Rotflmao

Might as well throw in free bottled water too. OH and Coke too.

The bidding thing is pretty innovative don’t you think? It is in effect, a sale of higher cabins to some.

NCL has always been very inventive and innovative when it comes to policies, procedures and such. Free style, the haven (ship within ship concept), now bidding.

We sailed on the Escape in April on a free DSC promo. And sailed on the Getaway last week on a Take All 5 promo. They are around. Just have to watch for them.