Oasis Question

Laurie997

First thing are there hair dryers in the staterooms? Also are the omelette station anywhere or made to order omelettes anywhere? Thank you! Also how is Cats really? Thank you 😘

Yes to both. Omelette stations is in the Wipe Out Cafe. You fill out a form with your choices and then go have a seat outside and they bring you the order when complete. The Cafe also has the same basic spread with scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, etc. in a buffet style. We really enjoyed eating there in the morning. Service pretty fast and usually very quiet.

As for Cats, I had seen it before so maybe I was jaded, but I did not care for it. Regardless, it is something worth trying as it is available, free and you can always leave whenever you want.

Have a great cruise.

My view on Cats, coming from a person who does not particularly like musicals: go, sit in the back, enjoy the costumes, admire the talent on stage and leave when you want. For me, I did not make it to halftime. LOL.

But I enjoyed the cast members who occasionally performed around the ship. They are wonderful singers.

We are on oasis now. We had seen CATS on broadway and also once before on oasis. We saw it last night and thought it was ok. Many more left at intermission and earlier last night than at the prior performance we saw on oasis.

It is worth going to so you can decide for yourself whether you like it.

To make Cats more enjoyable read on line about the musical and it's plot.

Otherwise, at intermission you'll most likely not return.

Agreed, you need to familiarize yourself with T.S. Eliot and the poems which are the structure of Cats, or aside from the music, it may be confusing. :)

First thing are there hair dryers in the staterooms? Also are the omelette station anywhere or made to order omelettes anywhere? Thank you! Also how is Cats really? Thank you

Cats was horrible Wouldn’t see again We enjoyed hairspray, chicago , mama mia and grease on oasis and othe Royal ships

Cats....my son and I (he was 15 at the time) snuck in and watched a little of it and started to giggle and left. Do like we did and sit in the balcony so you don't feel like you're annoying anyone when you dash. But yes, watch some of it!

Do like the above poster mentioned and go to the Solarium Bistro! It became our secret place for breakfast and dinner. Their dinner is much different and more formal than the regular main dining.