Shareholder benefits?

bones774

you should get emailed an amenity statement, then it should show on your reservation in MyNCL

I'm racing a clock here. Just booked a cruise this weekend and submitted required paperwork. I know they request more days than that but read here that many people had very quick response, so it's basically a roll of the dice. Could/Would it show on my onboard acct during cruise, if possible. Thanks

I'm racing a clock here. Just booked a cruise this weekend and submitted required paperwork. I know they request more days than that but read here that many people had very quick response, so it's basically a roll of the dice. Could/Would it show on my onboard acct during cruise, if possible. Thanks

They normally process requests in 24-48 hours (sometimes same day).

Call and ask general reservations to push an Amenities receipt to you. It would show up there.

They normally process requests in 24-48 hours (sometimes same day).

Call and ask general reservations to push an Amenities receipt to you. It would show up there.

I just submitted paperwork around 8:50 AM EST, i'll give them a call maybe around 3PM

thanks

Just called shareholder relations and they credited my account $50 obc. That was excellent work, less than 3 hours.

FYI- I've seen debate on this topic before, I'm a single paying 0% supplement on a 7 day cruise and that ($50) is what I was told I am allowed, that was straight from their resolution desk.

Just called shareholder relations and they credited my account $50 obc. That was excellent work, less than 3 hours.

FYI- I've seen debate on this topic before, I'm a single paying 0% supplement on a 7 day cruise and that ($50) is what I was told I am allowed, that was straight from their resolution desk.

odd.. it should be $100 unless you have 2 in the room? ($50 each)?

http://www.nclhltdinvestor.com/static-files/23c8691e-2da7-4595-b132-a6ad137cf7f6

Last sentence of item 5

"Singles paying 200% are entitled to full onboard credit value."

:o

never noticed that before.

my shareholder confirmation .pdf says:

OB100 Free $100 on-board credit certificate non-refundable

Op, does yours say the same thing?

"Singles paying 200% are entitled to full onboard credit value."

:o

never noticed that before.

my shareholder confirmation .pdf says:

OB100 Free $100 on-board credit certificate non-refundable

Op, does yours say the same thing?

OP here, I just filed this AM and rec'd the OBC on MYNCL acct, didn't get any pdf yet. I have read that other singles did get full OBC but that's questionable to me now.

Again I have to commend NCL for great job.

OP here, I just filed this AM and rec'd the OBC on MYNCL acct, didn't get any pdf yet. I have read that other singles did get full OBC but that's questionable to me now.

I just did a solo cruise to Bermuda on Aug. 24. Did not pay ANY single supplement, and was credited with $100 shareholder credit. However there was one solo cruise I did where I was only given $50.

I just did a solo cruise to Bermuda on Aug. 24. Did not pay ANY single supplement, and was credited with $100 shareholder credit. However there was one solo cruise I did where I was only given $50.

I've been monitoring my online T/A site all summer looking for a no supplement sailing and I haven't seen one till yesterday when this 9/9 sailing appeared and we certainly know why that came about.

You were lucky all around.

where did you see the $50 obc on myncl?

for me, i only see it in my e-Docs in the Amenities section:

DESCRIPTION PROMO CODE QUANTITY

Free $100 On-Board Credit Certificate Non-Refundable OB100 1

where did you see the $50 obc on myncl?

for me, i only see it in my e-Docs in the Amenities section:

DESCRIPTION PROMO CODE QUANTITY

Free $100 On-Board Credit Certificate Non-Refundable OB100 1

It's on my Vacation summary page

• 3 weeks later...
If I submit paperwork now for a December cruise, will I have to prove again at sailing that I still own the stock?? Also the form says not combinable with other offers.. Does this include booking a guarantee balcony?

Nope, you won't have to provide anything else. Yes you will still get your shareholder benefit with a guarantee cabin.