HAL Stockholder OBC

cabinluvn

I hate to open this up again, but the HAL website is so horrible, I cannot even find the address or fax number for World Cruise Reservations. Used to be so easy to find before they revamped their website into something totally useless. I am looking to snail mail the stock information. Does anyone have the address for World Cruise Reservations. Wish I had a fax machine...ha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate to open this up again, but the HAL website is so horrible, I cannot even find the address or fax number for World Cruise Reservations. Used to be so easy to find before they revamped their website into something totally useless. I am looking to snail mail the stock information. Does anyone have the address for World Cruise Reservations. Wish I had a fax machine...ha!

I've never seen it on the HAL Website. I always go the CCL Shareholder Benefits URL.

HOLLAND AMERICA LINE

World Cruise Reservations

450 Third Ave. W.

Seattle, WA 98119

Tel 800 522 3399

Fax 206 270 6080

They are accepting faxes and snail mail only so..........

fax to: 206-281-0627 or 206-270-6080

call 800-522-3399 and they will give you the correct information.

If you can "print" your shareholder statement to a PDF, you can fax it electronically. I made a PDF of a cover letter and our brokerage statement and sent it via FaxZero. No cost and I didn't have to crawl around behind our office furniture to reroute a phone line to our multifunction printer.

Interesting post. How much of a credit do you receive? How much stock do you need to have invested?

If you click the link that was posted kindly earlier in this thread by drowelf,, the breakdown is there. How much OBC you receive depends on the length of the cruise.

You need to own 100 shares of CCL to qualify.

Interesting post. How much of a credit do you receive? How much stock do you need to have invested?

Go to post #2 and click the link. Then download the info. Basically you need 100 shares and OBC varies by length of cruise. We purchased it at $35 - it is now $62. We have gotten more back in OBC than we paid for the original stock.

Called them and asked if my letter would get to them since I addressed it to the Elliott address. She said they are no longer forwarding mail to the new address, 450 Third Ave. I guess if will wait to see if it comes back to me. In not, I will call and see if they got it. I requested a confirmation email once the OBC is posted. We will see

You must have a minimum of 100 shares of Carnival's stock. For North American brands, US$50 for 6 or fewer days, US$100 for 7 to 13 days, US$250 for 14 days or more.

The stockholder's benefit from Carnival is virtually impossible to find on the HAL site itself.

A PDF of the latest version of the policy is located here.

Edited by 0bnxshs

Just a thought to anyone thinking of buying HAL stock to get this credit - if possible, put it in an account that has two (or more) people's name on it. That way, if only one of them is on the cruise, they can still get the credit. Of course, this does not work with IRA or 401-k accounts.

Lots of enthusiasm about stock here but...

You cannot buy HAL stock. You can buy Carnival Corp stock (CCL)

Reference to the shareholder benefit is not on the HAL website (nor the Princess, Carnival, Aida, Costa, et al).

The information is on the CarnivalCorp.com site because it issues from the corporation, not the cruise line.

With 100 shares of CCL (Carnival Corp stock ) you would get on any of Carnival Corp owned cruise lines these amounts as on board credit added onto your account :

under 7 days = $50

7 to 13days =$100

14 days 7 longer = $250

With 100 shares of CCL (Carnival Corp stock ) you would get on any of Carnival Corp owned cruise lines these amounts as on board credit added onto your account :

under 7 days = $50

7 to 13days =$100

14 days 7 longer = $250

That's true for all of HAL's cruises because HAL uses US$ on all their cruises.

But:that's not necessarily true for CCL's other 9 brands:

• a Princess 7-day cruise out of Sidney using AU$ on board would give AU$100 (≈ US$75) OBC.

• a 7-day Costa or Aida cruise using Euros onboard would give €75 (≈ US$85) OBC.

• a 7-day P&O cruise using Sterling on board would give £60 (≈ US$75) OBC.