Best aqua class room on equinox

sdnich

I’m looking at booking a cruise on equinox in aqua class there is 1547 and 1545 available I realize that 1547 has a larger deck and cost a little more but it says there are obstructions? Any input on what is a better a aqua cabin is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was it a problem having the pool chairs above the room?

We were in 1605 on the other side of the ship and didnt hear the chairs. If that is not available, on the Equinox, the rooms on the aft half of the ship have cabins above them, so no pool noise. My father is really sensitive to noise so he refused Aqua because of the pool/Oceanview Cafe on the Summit but loved it on the Equinox

I’m looking at booking a cruise on equinox in aqua class there is 1547 and 1545 available I realize that 1547 has a larger deck and cost a little more but it says there are obstructions? Any input on what is a better a aqua cabin is appreciated

Funny you should ask..

For a trip last month I had 1547 booked because of the larger balcony and, after reading comments on here, "dropped" to an aqua2, 1548 to be exact. Because of the timing of my downgrade I had to pay a little extra, but figured it'd be worth it. I'd experienced an S1 under the ledge on Reflection and realized that for me, unhindered view up to the sun during the day and stars at night is important. After reading reviews on here I took the time to notice that 1547 is similarly placed.

I took some pics, but can't locate them at the moment. (will post when/if i find them).While 1548 is wide open, 1550 has a good part of its balcony covered by overhang--that's where it starts. So, with your choice being 1545/1547 and both likely to have some of the overhang, you might be better off with the larger balcony just realizing that you won't have full sun/sky right in front of you.

The presence of the equipment hasn't really been an issue for me, but could be a deal breaker for others.

We were in 1545 last summer, and it was fine. The "obstruction" was the window washing equipment next door. No big deal. The extra large balcony more than made up for it. It was a really quiet cabin, and we had a great cruise!

• Like 1

After doing a lot of research today and reading all of the comments (lots of quick research)we decided to go with 1605 . Got a larger deck and knowing that the loungers above are in the shaded area which never seem to be too busy with movement. After having an SS underneath the ocean view café we just don’t want to hear the scraping of the chairs!! Just booked our first B2B we already had the cruise before booked in 1665 with are BFFs next-door for a 50th birthday! Just decided last night that we didn’t want to get off LOL! now we’re trying to decide if we’re going to tell them that we’re staying on board[emoji38]

Have you already cruised at least once with Celebrity? If so, then the loyalty upgrade will get you the the A1 1547 for the same price as the A2 1545.

We had 1547 on the Equinox a couple of weeks ago. The balcony was huge and the location near the forward elevators was great. The obstruction is very minor. The window washing equipment is actually parked in front of the adjacent cabin 1549. You had to be standing or sitting at least halfway toward the balcony railing and looking left (aft) to even notice the equipment. I loved the balcony for the size and shade and would not hesitate to book it again!

Laura

We are currently on equinox now in aqua and I would suggest you definitely go with the port side (odd numbered) cabins. We are in an even numbered cabin and anything from 1500 to approx 1520 gets the reverberation of people running on the treadmills in the gym through the roof of your cabin, bathroom and balcony. We were woken at 5am the other morning by it with the gym not due to open until 6. Keep away from the starboard side under the gym.

• 8 months later...
On 9/10/2018 at 12:27 PM, minidonuts85 said:

We had 1606 and it was amazing! Huge balcony and center ship.

Just snagged this as part of our B2B

Is the bed by the bath or balcony?

How is the noise from above?

TYIA

• 3 years later...

We just book  1547 on the Solsitce . Just checking if anyone sure that the bed is first on entering. Don't care for the coach first as table in front of it makes moving around ackward. Know 1552 across the hall is the oppisite confirguration so hope they go everyother one like the balconies. like the balconies do. 

On 7/29/2022 at 5:11 PM, mbrust said:

We just book  1547 on the Solsitce . Just checking if anyone sure that the bed is first on entering. Don't care for the coach first as table in front of it makes moving around ackward. Know 1552 across the hall is the oppisite confirguration so hope they go everyother one like the balconies. like the balconies do. 

Yes, 1547 has the bed close to the bath while 1552 has the bed by the balcony.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser