Infinity

2flacruisers

Is there an actual Captains Club lounge (not Michael's Club) on the Infinity where we are supposed to go for the "happy hour drinks?"

Yes, the Captains Club parties are in the Constellation Lounge on the 12 floor. Michael's Club is only for Suite Guests and Zenith Members. If there are too many CC people on board, they will give our coupons, 2 per day per person for certain drinks at any lounge on the ship

Is there an actual Captains Club lounge (not Michael's Club) on the Infinity where we are supposed to go for the "happy hour drinks?"

Just off the Infinity (2 -9 September). Constellation lounge for the elite and above gatherings. Our Seapass cards were loaded with 3 drinks each evening. Could be used in the Constellation lounge during the Happy Hour (5 to 7 PM) or any other lounge. Limited to 3 drinks no matter where you have them. The drinks being loaded on our Seapass cards had nothing to do with the number of elite and above. According to the Captains Club host this is being implemented fleetwide.

Just off the Infinity (2 -9 September). Constellation lounge for the elite and above gatherings. Our Seapass cards were loaded with 3 drinks each evening. Could be used in the Constellation lounge during the Happy Hour (5 to 7 PM) or any other lounge. Limited to 3 drinks no matter where you have them. The drinks being loaded on our Seapass cards had nothing to do with the number of elite and above. According to the Captains Club host this is being implemented fleetwide.

Thanks for posting your recent experience.

Yes, the Captains Club parties are in the Constellation Lounge on the 12 floor. Michael's Club is only for Suite Guests and Zenith Members. If there are too many CC people on board, they will give our coupons, 2 per day per person for certain drinks at any lounge on the ship

Coupons are not a lot of use if you have a drinks package, shame they don't give an alternative like a speciality dinner or extra internet minutes ..........Lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for the information. I thought the drink coupons could only be used in certain bars during Happy Hour? In my past experiences very few bars would take the coupons.

Thank you for the information. I thought the drink coupons could only be used in certain bars during Happy Hour? In my past experiences very few bars would take the coupons.

No coupons. The 3 drinks are loaded on your Seapass card daily and can be used in the Constellation lounge and or in any other bar/lounge or venue ( except for room service and the stateroom minibar) during the 5 to 7:00 PM Happy Hour. Enjoy. :wine-glass::cocktail::beer-mug:

Edited by davekathy

No coupons. The 3 drinks are loaded on your Seapass card daily and can be used in the Constellation lounge and or in any other bar/lounge or venue ( except for room service and the stateroom minibar) during the 5 to 7:00 PM Happy Hour. Enjoy. :wine-glass::cocktail::beer-mug:
Can it be used in the MDR during these hours?

Can it be used in the MDR during these hours?

The Captains Club letter listing all perks states, " the drinks can be used at all venues onboard except for the minibar and room service. Offer is not valid on embarkation day". So I would assume (?) you can as it says all venues. We never tried in the MDR (Select Dining) as we had the BPs.

We're on Infinity for the first time Oct 28. Happy to see this wasn't a thread bashing the old gal.

No thread bashing here...We have never been on the Infinity, but we have been on the Millie and Connie....just looking for info regarding the Captains Club..we cruise on Dec. 17th and are looking very much on cruising on this ship :)

You stay safe in this storm...looks like a big one..

No thread bashing here...We have never been on the Infinity, but we have been on the Millie and Connie....just looking for info regarding the Captains Club..we cruise on Dec. 17th and are looking very much on cruising on this ship :)

Thanks. Florence is a monster. The models are all over the place once it makes landfall. Here in Charlotte we could get tropical storm level wind and rain or, if Florence takes the southerly track, we could "just" get 30 MPH gusts and 3 - 5" of rain.

You will receive in your room a complete list of elite perks, events and times. If you're already elite the only perk you will notice that has changed is the 3 drinks being loaded on your Seapass card daily. No matter the sailing or the number of elite and up tier level members. Enjoy.

I like the drinks on the sea pass card. I can then enjoy the drinks with our traveling friends who are not yet Elite.

You will receive in your room a complete list of elite perks, events and times. If you're already elite the only perk you will notice that has changed is the 3 drinks being loaded on your Seapass card daily. No matter the sailing or the number of elite and up tier level members. Enjoy.

Thanks!

Yep! Especially since we are eating at 6pm...we'll use them in the DR

You might doublecheck that you can order a drink on the Elite drink added to your card in the MDR. If another poster has done it, great, but I’d read a while ago when we were using drink tickets that they wouldn’t be honored in the MDR. You can always get a drink and carry it in.....done that.

Den

If drinks are loaded on your sea pass or coupons are issued you are limited to the drink selection from the HH menu. In the past they couldn’t be used at the Martini Bar, theater, or restuarants. On the S Class it also excluded the WCB.

Things are constantly changing and varies from ship to ship and cruise to cruise. Been on B2B and things were different on each cruise. There is no consistency.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

If drinks are loaded on your sea pass or coupons are issued you are limited to the drink selection from the HH menu. In the past they couldn’t be used at the Martini Bar, theater, or restuarants. On the S Class it also excluded the WCB.

Things are constantly changing and varies from ship to ship and cruise to cruise. Been on B2B and things were different on each cruise. There is no consistency.

Happy cruising ����������

Agree. My posts were my experiences on our recent Infinity cruise which the OP asked about. I spoke with others that did the cruise before ours as a B2B and it was the same on their sailing. This was a change from our B2B Caribbean cruise on the Equinox March/April 2018. I believe (my opinion) what we experienced on our cruise and according to the Captains Club host is going to be the norm fleetwide. We're happy with the HH 3 drink limit no matter where we can have them. Like always check the Captains Club perks list for your cruise.

Edited by davekathy