New to RC.....Sandals?

soapbxking

I will be sailing Royal for the first time next month on Brilliance. When I cruise i am normally dressed casual. BY that I mean nice and neat, khaki shorts, and either tshirt during day and collared shirt at night. BUT i do love to wear my sandals.. During day they are nice but appropriate to get wet if it happens. AT night nice dressier sandals. Will these be allowed in dining room??The buffet??

I will be sailing Royal for the first time next month on Brilliance. When I cruise i am normally dressed casual. BY that I mean nice and neat, khaki shorts, and either tshirt during day and collared shirt at night. BUT i do love to wear my sandals.. During day they are nice but appropriate to get wet if it happens. AT night nice dressier sandals. Will these be allowed in dining room??The buffet??

Noboody will care, as long as they are nice sandals.;)

Everyone is wearing sandals of some type....women wear flip flops, sandals, thong heels....whatever is perfectly fine.

Men wear flip flops, sandals (hopefully, without socks!), "deck" shoes without socks...sneakers, dress shoes....take your pick!

CB exactly. Not sure what Livings issue is. and I do NOT have hairy toes haha . It is warm, why wear something you would wear in winter? Isnt it vacation?? Gimme a break. I aint wearing a damn suit and tie at the pool. and Living.. you have never seen me. I dont do or settle for desperate women. Maybe this touched you a lil close to home? hahaha

Yep... you will be fine. I will be doing the same thing.

Broke my foot on Brilliance wearing dressy strappy sandals. I tripped on an uneven floor in the lounge the first night. :o

But normally...yes...I wear dressy open toe sandals to dinner and on formal nights. Except when I am in a cast...then it's just one sandal. :(