LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

Monday morning - Labadee

Got coffee in SL and breakfast in CK. Very good egg white omelette. Played rummy in SL for a while to give cabin steward a chance to clean.

Headed to Labadee around 10 for my walk about. Got yelled at from the balcony. Apparently I had the room sign on do not disturb. Oops.

Got back from Labadee just before lunch and went to WJ. First time with the hand washing stations. No idea how this works on a sea day.

Had rare roast beef and chicken fried rice. Very good. Chicken nuggets, not so good. Then headed to rear for dessert and found fresh pasta station. Then decided to leave and found taco bar. They should really have some signage. Sorry, no pictures2045d07868acc07eb5a8781b970f73df.jpga470d4abd1b3d278f4d567834fd337c5.jpga3e473ae51b4c5cd368f67076d728104.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Monday afternoon - Sail away from the Helipad.

This is a suite and Pinnacle benefit. Usually done on both Allure and Harmony or so I'm told. They'll probably do a photo OP with the Pinnacles from here next week.

The idea is nice, but sometimes it's hot, windy, and there is no where to put a drink down. We stayed 30 minutes. Nice drinks though. Even something NA fir the kiddos.

Did I mention it was windy?

Second to Last pic is the doors or should I say door to the Deck 17 starboard cabins. One is missing and both have been open all week.

Last pic is the money shot.

1651a679761706d29e1ad79312aa2854.jpg07ff84c36b9ffe03ea4555dcfb66b3a2.jpgca2b2eda847ed76a917d1ce8e17cdffa.jpgb366b0f43c6bd3a7551220ddf632f6f6.jpg

6917341a38c60717a1c0f7e32a6973b7.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

Monday night -SL/CK, Fine Line, piano guy

Forgot to mention that they steam cleaned SL furniture Monday morning

Dinner in CK was excellent, don't know what was on menu, but we had fillet. I asked Chef Henry if we could have it since we missed it on the first night. This has been my only special request so far. Sorry no pictures

Fine Line was an experience. Other than high dives there wasn't much diving. The spinning guy was cool and lots of arial stuff.

We sat in suite section and got dripped on.

Pretty sure they had a female high diver.

Ran across pop up piano guy leaving the show.91b5f28f7980fb8a997c3fc419153886.jpg59d74e346b560c6d4b283fcf1a627357.jpga7e3e6bad7ef38612f3bba79ab497b93.jpg51c576217d5d977e74e1dbf3cb88fc69.jpg4408ba9c0e5c56902b30f2539594236f.jpgcd36b81ef519572f7e03fc9243d0f4c4.jpg

Really enjoying your review & pictures :) Did you realize that you were photo bomb in the comedy club? Thanks for the heads up about Wonderland. Would have really been disappointed with that dinning experience :eek:

Stacie:cool:

Not until I cropped it

Anything interesting to do in Jamaica?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI - all belts must be removed before going through Falmouth security to gain access back to the ship. Watched several near misses when ladies and gents grabbed their falling shorts.

There is a nice beach excursion, about ten minutes, from port. Comes AI with drinks, beer, water and a Jamaican style buffet lunch. Water was roped off and a bit shallow. Not sure, but thought I saw folks taxi over as well.

Several beach excursions were offered from the ship - while we liked the one an hour away, preferred the ten minute drive.

Why do you need a meeting? Usually the letter is self explanatory. Plus-I suspect many of the B2B are not new to the process. Let us know how it goes.

M

Marcie, our experience with doing b2bs is that if there is a relatively large group of consecutive cruisers, a meeting is always held to go over ow turnaround day will be handled. Many times, new SeaPass cards are handed out at this time as well. This meeting also enables staff to make sure that all consecutive cruisers are noted on the manifest and who is staying in their current stateroom and who is moving.

I realize that a letter can be self explanatory, but you would be surprised at the number of questions that are asked at these meetings, so it saves long lines down at Customer Service.

Consecutive Cruisers are also given the opportunity to book Specialty Dining,make MDR room changes if necessary or set up spa appointments.