LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

Consecutive cruiser meeting this afternoon [emoji33][emoji33]

Off to the Abyss

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Why do you need a meeting? Usually the letter is self explanatory. Plus-I suspect many of the B2B are not new to the process. Let us know how it goes.

M

I saw some interest in the buttons. If you want one, win at trivia as I give the host buttons with itinerary that say "Trivia Winner". Progressive Trivia prizes will be large magnets with same design.

Alternate between Barcelona and Rome 7 night cruises starting May2019. Two 8 night In September to Lisbon
I believe President's cruise was on Freedom last September out of Barcelona so probably why Rory(M8) thinks next year's will be on Oasis out of Barcelona.

I believe President's cruise was on Freedom last September out of Barcelona so probably why Rory(M8) thinks next year's will be on Oasis out of Barcelona.

You would think Michael Bayley would want to go out of Southampton giving his UK connections

Why do you need a meeting? Usually the letter is self explanatory. Plus-I suspect many of the B2B are not new to the process. Let us know how it goes.

M

Something about making reservations for next week, I believe.

1db377fc854c35245037dad3b85bc8d9.jpgbaa23add2bad2ad141755b2f15d2145c.jpg

Abyss was fun, did it twice. Never got out of tune at bottom. Not fast at all, but lots of fun. Earned a new badge of honor. Thanks Tony

Carousel after. It was a rougher ride than the Ultimate Abyss

We like Tigers

1aa5a5098de2a778f54e18f089e83f1b.jpg7f55e144eb41f7638ced1daccb652281.jpgc53bec747a4a9d636f995fb60072ec53.jpge113896aebab17828b97b1f4a8519ca7.jpga4791713e061a3903bb5d842bdf16c40.jpgaff322f92ede1e5bfe16a8491262161d.jpg

I just don't get the dinners at Wonderland, just doesn't look apetizing or filling. A much to do about nothing. Maybe I just need to drink more before going in a place like that.

Jimbo:)

That is what we said when we looked at the menu. However, after we have eaten there, totally different story. Have been back many times on the Harmony OTS and Anthem OTS.

Try it and let the waiter take charge. He will ask you what you like and don't like. Then he will bring you many different things and explain what each one is.

That became our favorite restaurant on all the cruise lines. It is such an experience and the food is delicious.

If you don't like it, don't pay for it. Or you can post your bill on a 'Go Fund Me Page.' LOL

I just don't get the dinners at Wonderland, just doesn't look apetizing or filling. A much to do about nothing. Maybe I just need to drink more before going in a place like that.

Jimbo:)

To each his own, but not only do the dinners not look appetizing and are not filling because they taste awful! And drinking won't help me to like the food because I don't drink. The venue is very pretty and the service was Wonderful, but never again.

What does it mean when it says “Live Stream from the Royal Theatre”. Is Michael not really there after night 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Read that line across, Michael Bolton is doing one concert for Diamonds and up. Others only get to watch the live stream of the concert in either Studio B or the Aqua Theater. Suite guest are likely in the live concert too.

Read that line across, Michael Bolton is doing one concert for Diamonds and up. Others only get to watch the live stream of the concert in either Studio B or the Aqua Theater. Suite guest are likely in the live concert too.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How is your weather by the way? Looking ahead to next week it looks like rain is expected (50-60%)at all ports... now not sure about Labadee... closest point... Port au Prince has 80% chance of rain.... now Labadee is on the other side of the mountains... so may be dry... but you might ask if they have a backup plan for rain...

How is your weather by the way? Looking ahead to next week it looks like rain is expected (50-60%)at all ports... now not sure about Labadee... closest point... Port au Prince has 80% chance of rain.... now Labadee is on the other side of the mountains... so may be dry... but you might ask if they have a backup plan for rain...

I usually use Cap-Haitien on my weather app. It is much closer than Port au Prince. It won’t stop any rain but it is a closer location for your forecast.

Michael Bolton was at our local movie theater turned has been concert hall Plenty of empty seats too.

I've seen him many times...mostly in the early 90's and then again last year...

No great loss

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Weather has been perfect.