Pursuit Sun Lounger Cushions

SomersetCruiser999

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:05 AM, suewheldon said:

Currently on Pursuit. Have not missed the mattresses at all. Not sure but the lounge chairs appear wider than on the other ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agreed. On inaugural voyage, I spent several hours on said loungers without cushions and do not recall anything other than a comfy, happy time.

1 hour ago, excitedofharpenden said:

There won’t be any clocks on Pursuit AFAIK.  

Phil

Fine by me.  Never could figure out how to set the clocks on the sister ships anyway.  Traveled on business for forty years with a little travel alarm clock.  Use my smartphone now.

On 10/19/2018 at 2:13 PM, BBMacLaird said:

Trend, Definitely by the Holiday Cruises! 

Zoey, Yes, they'll be on the Trans-Atlantic!

Cpgneyes, Best estimate is they will come onboard DURING your cruise. I look forward to you posting a photo when they arrive!

We will be boarding the 28th also.  Looking forward to breaking in the new cushions!

On 10/19/2018 at 7:13 PM, BBMacLaird said:

Trend, Definitely by the Holiday Cruises! 

Zoey, Yes, they'll be on the Trans-Atlantic!

Cpgneyes, Best estimate is they will come onboard DURING your cruise. I look forward to you posting a photo when they arrive!

Eh? Sorry Bonnie...is this English? (Only joking!l

Currently onboard and no cushions evident, but we’ve JUST NOW finally sailed out of Civitivecchia. We were grounded yesterday and missed Sardinia due to really rough seas and high winds. I’ll let you know if they do come out when/if the sun does!

The Pursuit is lovely, Spirits finally feels like a real bar, both specialties look much brighter and smarter, and there are a few familiar faces with the crew. The Drawing Room, however, just has a low, boring white ceiling. I certainly understand that replicating the beautiful ceilings on the sister ships isn’t practical, but that room just isn’t the same.

Edited by cpgrneyes

First, I was wrong about the ceiling in the Drawing Room - when I actually went inside instead of just looking in, I saw the lovely ceiling!

We disembark in Barcelona tomorrow, and there were still no lounger cushions yesterday. Had a beautiful, warm day in Palma yesterday, and did lounge in the chairs which were still very comfy.

Oh dear without the cushions the loungers were too low for me in August.  I hope they arrive tomorrow or I won’t be very happy.  It’s coolertod in Barcelona but still pleasant for us northerners. 

2 hours ago, uktog said:

Oh dear without the cushions the loungers were too low for me in August.  I hope they arrive tomorrow or I won’t be very happy.  It’s coolertod in Barcelona but still pleasant for us northerners. 

Fingers crossed they will arrive today!

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2018 at 4:52 AM, excitedofharpenden said:

There won’t be any clocks on Pursuit AFAIK.  

Phil

Phil, thanks for the heads up on this. I may be alone, but I will miss having a clock beside the bed. Looks like I may need to add one to my list of things to take.

My phone is turned off at night, otherwise I am woken by my supplier Telstra warning me my phone has been activated and higher charges apply etc. etc. in several different versions in whatever country we have just sailed close to after leaving the previous one. According to the company representative with whom I spoke, this "feature" can not be deactivated.

Trish

Edited by Baynanno1

I can confirm having just boarded lovely lounger cushions and pool bar furniture and the most fabulous spa deck chairs. 

We we do have an itinerary change given the weather we are heading for Tenerife so no Morrison’s shopping at Gibraltar 

AECD4155-2C71-420B-9CFD-803838CFCC08.jpeg

1969B03F-4044-4E21-986A-C3AD0A606974.jpeg