Children MDR menu?

phabric

Spaghetti and meat balls has not been an always available option on any of the cruises I have been on so that is why it gets ordered from the children's menu.

If it is now on the always available list, I wonder what item it replaced on the list.

I had the same question. I certainly don't recall it being on the "always available" side of the menu. I may have to give it a try from the children's menu though. I would actually like to try it for lunch. Does the children's menu apply in MDR for lunch? It seems like it should.

I am a huge fan of Princess Spaghetti and meatballs and have often ordered it from the children's menu. I didn't know about the dessert ( I love Banana Splits) YUM

My grandkids love the Spaghetti and meatballs.

38431430534_3265cf2a27_b.jpgLeft dining rm happy

They may have told the waiter to hold the meatballs or they already ate them when I took this photo?

I've ordered it as an appetizer and it is very good.

Howard

I had the same question. I certainly don't recall it being on the "always available" side of the menu. I may have to give it a try from the children's menu though. I would actually like to try it for lunch. Does the children's menu apply in MDR for lunch? It seems like it should.

As far as i know, it does. But i never tried ordering from it at lunch, since if the lunch menu is not appealing, we go have pizza or salad bar, or IC. So many other options....lol.

Yes.

when we were on Caribbean Princess in 2016, the food off of children's menu was inedible. I don't know why. It truly was. I didn't believe my kiddo and had to take a bite to show him it was good, but none of the dishes were. We tried several.

Our waitress was so wonderful and she tirelessly brought out a dish after a dish, but eventually we settled on fruit salads, bread and ice cream for DS's dinners. Adult food was great, though.

He had no problems picking out foods at the buffet for lunch and breakfast.

Daughter would do the salad/soup and then get the small plate Alfredo with the chicken. Waiters can and will gladly mix from children/adult menu. THIS IS PERFECT TIME for her to experience all kinds of things.. A nine year old can do some damage to a regular adult plate of food. They will gladly bring an order of chicken fingers for the table as a backup.