Princess Bedding

travelgal09

lolane, is the luxury bed that you have still available?Info please!

I don’t know. The company I bought it from went out of business a few years ago. But, I do remember it was a major manufacturer. I took the word of salesman that it was the mattress sold at the hotel. It sure felt like It, and cost like it. But it has absolutely worked out perfectly. It’s hugely deep, weighs a ton and I need extra deep sheets to fit it. But man, I am a happy camper.

I know that this question has been asked before, however, I have not found an answer. What type of pillows does Princess use, foam, feather or other? Also, is it possible to request feather if they do not normally use them?

Not sure what you mean by 'priority'.

I have never read of any 'priority' regarding bringing on the new mattresses.

And, I really do not know, or care, about the frequency that they supposedly switch out their mattresses.

First, we are talking about the new and completely different and better mattresses.

Second, the Princess history of old, broken down, and clearly way-past-due for replacement. mattresses is well known.

I betcha that Princess replaces mattresses more frequently than the average homeowner

Never having been in the hospitality business, I can’t help but wonder what they do with the hundreds of old mattresses they are replaced.

We just came off the Ruby on Saturday, cabin B750. We had the worse bed I've ever slept on, terrible, woke up many times in the night hurting. They came in a changed out the frame that didn't do anything. I thought about putting the bedding on floor and sleep on the floor. There's no way I would buy one of those beds, terrible.

Last year around this time we did a pacific coastal on the Star and the bed was the worst I’d ever slept on at sea. Once we got to LA they replaced them all (whole ship) and then it was the most comfy bed I’d slept on for the rest of our trip. Just back from the Island last week and that too was a very comfy bed!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 year later...