root beer

Luvmyrotts

They definitely carry cans of root beer. The interesting question is whether it is still part of the "Soda and More" package. It used to be listed in the package description and was the one exception to the "gun only" part of the package. However, it is no longer listed as being part of the package. We didn't try to get it on our August cruise.

I know they used to carry it, but I haven't noticed any on board in recent years. I drink Ginger Beer, and I know that they had cans of that on my last cruise - not part of Soda and More, but I bought a can or two anyway.

They definitely carry cans of root beer. We didn't try to get it on our August cruise.

Can we swap out part of our mini-bar setup for root beer?

We have swapped for ginger ale and sprite, but would like to get some root beer.

We also enjoy the ginger beer, but in the bars that is higher priced than other sodas.

WARNING! Do not pack rootbeer in your check in luggage. My 12 pack turned into a 10 pack. All 10 cans were expanded to the bursting point. Luckily I packed them into two plastic bags which contained the mess. Never make that mistake again.

WARNING! Do not pack rootbeer in your check in luggage. My 12 pack turned into a 10 pack. All 10 cans were expanded to the bursting point. Luckily I packed them into two plastic bags which contained the mess. Never make that mistake again.

Any drinks/beverages you are bringing with you on board SHOULD BE your carry on luggage. do not give the porters your drinks to deliver on the ship

Any drinks/beverages you are bringing with you on board SHOULD BE your carry on luggage. do not give the porters your drinks to deliver on the ship

Why can't a person tag the cartons of sodas with their stateroom number tags & get the soda delivered to their state room like their luggage ?

Seems to us that it would be a whole lot easier to do it that way :D

Why can't a person tag the cartons of sodas with their stateroom number tags & get the soda delivered to their state room like their luggage ?

porters and the baggage handlers do not treat with your luggage with care. Sometimes your luggage might fall off the big carts they use, sometimes the porter might toss your luggage onto the cart or they might try to squeeze as many luggage on the cart. The same luggage treatment that is used at airports is very similar to what the cruise terminals do with luggage . A few years ago, somehow someway a wheel snapped off of my luggage when it went from the terminal to the ship.

Seems to us that it would be a whole lot easier to do it that way :D

Absolutely! Its done all the time. Place a luggage tag on it and give it to the porters.

If you can...use some shipping tape to strengthen the existing packaging.