Your way of checking available cabins.....

Cruising Chuck

Hi all,

Is there a way that YOU use to check to see what category of rooms and quantity available left are? I was wondering what is the easiest to see if a particular cruise is close to capacity or even if there might be "neighbors"....lol. Let me know how you guys do it please. ;);)clear.png?emoji-tearsjoy-1678

Hi all,

Is there a way that YOU use to check to see what category of rooms and quantity available left are? I was wondering what is the easiest to see if a particular cruise is close to capacity or even if there might be "neighbors"....lol. Let me know how you guys do it please. ;);)clear.png?emoji-tearsjoy-1678

thru certain travel agency sites.

unfortunately, cc doesnt allow me to list them.

google search

mock bookings on ncl only list a maximum of 15 empty cabins in that category.

OK, so i ended up doing some research and googled it (God, I love google......but anyways...) and came across a place that I will say is SOOOO much more than a booking site, it actually tracks the ships and shows you their current location and itinerary and ALL KINDS OF SHIP Info. It is a place that you can google yourself. Look for Sea Scanner and figure out the rest....i cant actually put the site or link here. But thank you all for your input. Chat soon.

OK, so i ended up doing some research and googled it (God, I love google......but anyways...) and came across a place that I will say is SOOOO much more than a booking site, it actually tracks the ships and shows you their current location and itinerary and ALL KINDS OF SHIP Info. It is a place that you can google yourself. Look for Sea Scanner and figure out the rest....i cant actually put the site or link here. But thank you all for your input. Chat soon.[/quote

I have used them for years!! Ery good!!! But seems lately not as reliable🤔🤔🤔

The actual number of booked cabins on any ship is usually considered highly proprietary information, and cruise lines will not reveal even to the largest travel agencies all of the available cabins. As the ship starts to get filled up, closer to departure, it becomes a little easier to figure out what is available, but with upgrading, and cancellation's, or T/A's releasing space, it is always "in flux"...

The actual number of booked cabins on any ship is usually considered highly proprietary information, and cruise lines will not reveal even to the largest travel agencies all of the available cabins. As the ship starts to get filled up, closer to departure, it becomes a little easier to figure out what is available, but with upgrading, and cancellation's, or T/A's releasing space, it is always "in flux"...

Do you think this holds true for limited categories like DOS and OS..there's only 2 of each. If they show as booked, are they booked? or is there some reason the cruise line would hold out on these categories?

So that website shows categories available, but not actually how many within the category. But I agree, it's helpful.

absolutely it shows how many of them are available. not certain how correct the numbers are, but I am able to drop down and see how man rooms are available as it lets me choose what cabin number if i want. Just checked 4 mins ago, and it only shows 2 spa balcony rooms left for my particular cruise.

absolutely it shows how many of them are available. not certain how correct the numbers are, but I am able to drop down and see how man rooms are available as it lets me choose what cabin number if i want. Just checked 4 mins ago, and it only shows 2 spa balcony rooms left for my particular cruise.

Darnit! Every time someone turns me onto a new site, I get all excited and then find out it still just shows a max of 15 per category and the same available rooms as I can find directly through the NCL site! Just tried it. It's still capped at 15 rooms per category and won't show you anything different than what I can see through mock bookings on NCL.

Darnit! Every time someone turns me onto a new site, I get all excited and then find out it still just shows a max of 15 per category and the same available rooms as I can find directly through the NCL site! Just tried it. It's still capped at 15 rooms per category and won't show you anything different than what I can see through mock bookings on NCL.

LOL

I too was excited until I counted to 15 and then another category only 15 again so no more help than Official Ncl website or big box TA'S darn

Do you think this holds true for limited categories like DOS and OS..there's only 2 of each. If they show as booked, are they booked? or is there some reason the cruise line would hold out on these categories?

If they both show as booked, then they probably are, in that case...