Off menu martinis

kittyluvrnurse

Ask them to make you something slightly sweet & refreshing, they will have a great time doing so

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree with the previous poster. Don't ask us, ask the bartenders. Tell them what you are looking for and see what they come up with.

Try the Almond Joy that is no longer on the menu.

2nd the Almond Joy and also the Flirtini that is no longer on the menu. Lately some of the new bartenders don’t know how to make the martinis from the old menu😢

Please share any fabulous off menu martinis at the martini bar! Love to try new things. Prefer slightly sweet and refreshing. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great question!

I love to have ST. Germain and either Chambord, or an orange liqueur in my gin/vodka base drinks. A little bit of Ginger Liqueur is also nice, but not too much. I think the Ginger is called Canton. A tiny splash of pineapple juice, or guava nectar, or even soda rounds it off nicely. Enjoy!

I agree with all who said just ask bartenders to make what you like. I dont drink them but DW does and very rarely gets a martini off the menu. They are very creative.

Experiment with them and enjoy. Just love the Martini Bar. We can never ever just walk by. I tell people its like a gravitaional pull that makes me stop. Or maybe just the fun bartenders and great drinks.

Enjoy!