Did I accidentally book during Spring Break?

All colleges and high schools "break" at a different time. Yes..there will be tons of folks onboard...not unlike any other time. Join in or not, it's up to you. We cruise normally in the spring. (good way to get a head start on a tan!)....we've never had a "frat house" experience. You won't, either.

I just booked a 5 night Caribbean cruise on Brilliance of the Seas out of Tampa. March 3rd through 9th. Ports are Key West and Cozumel. I can't believe I completely forgot about not booking during March and early April. Looks like about half of the colleges have Spring break this week. I booked a non refundable rate so I don't think there's any changing it. We are retired, quiet and not partiers. Does anyone have any feedback on what we should expect?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We were on Indy last March 4. Lots of college spring breakers. They were having fun but all was good. We are booked the same date next year :)

Is 'spring break' only a week long? I have often looked at Caribbean cruises in March and been a bit wary, but I look at 10 - 14 days. Are these cruises likely to be avoided by the college kids as long as they do not include an Easter break too?

Is 'spring break' only a week long? I have often looked at Caribbean cruises in March and been a bit wary, but I look at 10 - 14 days. Are these cruises likely to be avoided by the college kids as long as they do not include an Easter break too?

Spring breaks are only a week or 9 days counting both weekends. On a 10-14 day cruise you won’t find any college kids and only a few younger kids.