Go Back To The Old Format!

I used to occasionally use the site to read reviews and live vicariously through others, lol, and just recently joined AND noticed how much slower it is to get anywhere so much so that I finally have up and went to another site.  I have IE at work.  Should I be using Chrome?  I don't have safari.

58 minutes ago, Aloha 1 said:

This attempt to be "trendy" is an abject failure. Please go back to the old - and easily read - CC Forums

Noooo! Too many nice features of this new site. Granted some glitches and a learning curve, but still I much prefer this site to the old one.

48 minutes ago, DeeBerry said:

I used to occasionally use the site to read reviews and live vicariously through others, lol, and just recently joined AND noticed how much slower it is to get anywhere so much so that I finally have up and went to another site.  I have IE at work.  Should I be using Chrome?  I don't have safari.

Hopefully when the indexing is done and the servers aren't working double duty, things will speed up.

Thanks. I hope so as I desperately need tips for the Nov 3rd cruise to Port Canaveral and Bahamas!  Trying to decide whether to book it or not.  Using my smartphone which seems to be working much faster than my computer at work

2 hours ago, ProvoAggie said:

A) It's too late to go back.
B) You'll get used to the changes. Even though there may be a few quirks with the new software, overall it feels like a massive upgrade.

A few, now that’s funny. It does indeed feel like a massive upgrade that was not beta tested and shoved out way before it was ready.....

Bob

2 hours ago, sft429 said:

Maybe it was a peremptory strike...

It will all be fine.  All this gnashing of the teeth is pointless.

All I’m asking is for some guidance from people who know a heck a lot more about this than I do.  There are a number of things I really like about the new boards.  It’s just beyond frustrating that I cannot get any help....,

Bob

12 hours ago, norahs7169 said:

Like the old format better. Have been trying for days and still cant get to the original forum with all the members. This one isn't updated and only has 8 members.

Where are you trying to get to?  We might be able to help.

3 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

All I’m asking is for some guidance from people who know a heck a lot more about this than I do.  There are a number of things I really like about the new boards.  It’s just beyond frustrating that I cannot get any help....,

Bob

I have tried to help you over and over again.  Do you understand how insulting it is for me to offer suggestions and ask questions to figure out where your problem is and all you keep posting is "I can't get any help"?  If you'd like me to stop responding to you, just let me know. 

• Like 4