Phone app not working

nh282028

3 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

The new set up is fine on a computer. Terrible on a phone. They should install the Tapatalk plug-in for those who prefer it. 

Tapatalk isn't working either but they're allegedly working on it with CC.

16 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Tapatalk isn't working either but they're allegedly working on it with CC.

I'm good on my phone (android) as always..and never use an app..but it's not so great on  my tablet. Can't upload pics

Have not tried the big computer... just in case there are any gremlins

3 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

The new set up is fine on a computer. Terrible on a phone. They should install the Tapatalk plug-in for those who prefer it. 

I really dislike Tapatalk.  I guess I’ll fight with the computer version of the board instead.

1 hour ago, lisiamc said:

I really dislike Tapatalk.  I guess I’ll fight with the computer version of the board instead.

I like Tapatalk. On my phone and tablet is a lot better than using the forums with a web browser. They need to come to their senses and bring it back. Those who don't like it won't have to use it as before.

5 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

In some other thread that I can't find at the moment @LauraS indicated there are technical issues with the Taptalk interface.

12 minutes ago, broberts said:

In some other thread that I can't find at the moment @LauraS indicated there are technical issues with the Taptalk interface.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Tapatalk is notorious for support and security issues behind the scenes. They also don't update on pace with the software that now runs this board which causes outages. I would have dropped Tapatalk support years ago if it was my decision. 

1 hour ago, broberts said:

They have not installed the latest plug in. That is it according to Tapatalk support. I beta test Tapatalk and that is what they said about it  in their support forum. Since there are lots of Invision forums that  have Tapatalk I tend to believe them.

Edited by Charles4515

17 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

They have not installed the latest plug in. That is it according to Tapatalk support. I beta test Tapatalk and that is what they said about it  in their support forum. Since there are lots of Invision forums that  have Tapatalk I tend to believe them.

If I remember the post I read correctly, the technical issue relates to how cc is handling login security. I don't think Tapatalk support is in a position to diagnose the issue.

1 hour ago, broberts said:

If I remember the post I read correctly, the technical issue relates to how cc is handling login security. I don't think Tapatalk support is in a position to diagnose the issue.

I hate that this is true but at this moment it is easier to find cruise information on social media. I go to cruise pages on a certain site and it is a better experience than CC. I intensly dislike Zuckerburg but they have an app and lots of cruise pages to choose from. In addition the new CC forum platform even on a computer, meh. To many clicks to get where you want to go. Not having Tapatalk or something like it they are sinking the ship.