Signature no longer available and cannot see others

15 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

So now my signature no longer fits the restrictions with the new format and as a result I can also no longer see any other signatures.  What happened and why?  How do I correct this?

Your signature fitting or not fitting has nothing to do with whether you see other people's signatures.  Have you check the "View Signatures" toggle in "Account Settings"?  It may be off.

I can see that you have a signature (I can see 4 lines of it) and there's an "expand signature" button to show the whole thing.

42 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

Your signature fitting or not fitting has nothing to do with whether you see other people's signatures.  Have you check the "View Signatures" toggle in "Account Settings"?  It may be off.

I can see that you have a signature (I can see 4 lines of it) and there's an "expand signature" button to show the whole thing.

Interesting as when I toggle to see other signatures and hit save is when I get the error message that says "your chosen signature does not meet the guidelines".  At the bottom of the signature page it describes my picture being too big, too many lines, etc.  When I exit the page and go back to the boards I do not see anyone else's signatures nor do I have and "expand signature" button at the bottom as the old format did.  I have done nothing to change my signature from the original format.

So for some reason I cannot do as you suggest and the toggle to see signatures does not remain on "yes" due to the error message I descried regarding my signatures after I try to save the setting.

Glad you can see my signature and have the option to expand it - I certainly can't see it or expand it.  Nor can I see anyone else's - even with the toggle to "yes".  BTW, when I first signed back on with this new format I could see others. That somehow changed.

But I do appreciate your attempt to help.

Oh and another issue.  I am now getting emails to post responses (such as yours) but have all my notifications regarding emails turned off.  Don't know why that is happening either or how to prevent it.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

7 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Interesting as when I toggle to see other signatures and hit save is when I get the error message that says "your chosen signature does not meet the guidelines".  At the bottom of the signature page it describes my picture being too big, too many lines, etc.  When I exit the page and go back to the boards I do not see anyone else's signatures nor do I have and "expand signature" button at the bottom as the old format did.  I have done nothing to change my signature from the original format.

So for some reason I cannot do as you suggest and the toggle to see signatures does not remain on "yes" due to the error message I descried regarding my signatures after I try to save the setting.

Glad you can see my signature and have the option to expand it - I certainly can't see it or expand it.  Nor can I see anyone else's - even with the toggle to "yes".  BTW, when I first signed back on with this new format I could see others. That somehow changed.

But I do appreciate your attempt to help.

Oh and another issue.  I am now getting emails to post responses (such as yours) but have all my notifications regarding emails turned off.  Don't know why that is happening either or how to prevent it.

As for your signature, it's just not in compliance with the new rules.  You'll need to fix that before you can edit or save a new signature.

As for toher's signatures- they are disabled when using a mobile device.  In part trying make things more readable because of the number of huge non-compliant signatures.

5 hours ago, NurseJEB said:

Simple.  Fix your signature so it is in compliance! 🙂

As some have pointed out, it is a signature not a resume'.

Resume's are typically only one page.  Signatures go on forever.

13 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Have gone to the Notifications Settings in your Account Settings and actually turned off all the e-mail notification toggles?  I thought I had turned off my email notifications by clicking one place early on, but they were still turned on individually there.

13 hours ago, NurseJEB said:

Simple.  Fix your signature so it is in compliance! 🙂

As some have pointed out, it is a signature not a resume'.

Well, your snarky response is of absolutely no use as the new guidelines seem to be a TOP SECRET.

would be great to know what the new signature guidelines actually are!  I get an error saying how I'm out of compliance, but have not idea what and how to fix.

Here are the new signature restrictions.  I know that you can still see all your old signature settings, but if you try to edit your signature it will not save it until your signature is in complaince.

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

•  Maximum of 1 image
  •  
  •  Images up to 150 x 175 pixels
  •  
  •  Maximum of 3 URLs
  •  
  •  Maximum of 6 lines

5 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

Have gone to the Notifications Settings in your Account Settings and actually turned off all the e-mail notification toggles?  I thought I had turned off my email notifications by clicking one place early on, but they were still turned on individually there.

Yeah - after I posted that I went deeper into the settings and found the numerous toggles and turned them all off.  Now just need to redo my signature - consolidate my two pictures into one or just redo it altogether.

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Bocker3 said:

Well, your snarky response is of absolutely no use as the new guidelines seem to be a TOP SECRET.

would be great to know what the new signature guidelines actually are!  I get an error saying how I'm out of compliance, but have not idea what and how to fix.

If you’ll just go to the place where you modify your signature, they list the requirements.

None of your countdown clocks are allowed. You only get six lines, so telling us about your cruises from the last century may be a thing you have to cut out.  As interesting as that is.

2 minutes ago, hallie said:

I just tried to find the place to edit my signature and have no clue where it is.  I used it just the other day.  Not in the Profile Edit.  Where is it located?

Click on the down arrow next to your usename in the upper right.  Click on "Account Settings".  On the left of the next page, click on "Signature"

Be aware there are restrictions to signatures now.  If you opt to change yours, you must abide by the new restrictions:

•  Maximum of 1 image
  •  Maximum of 3 URLs
  •  Maximum of 6 lines

2 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

Click on the down arrow next to your usename in the upper right.  Click on "Account Settings".  On the left of the next page, click on "Signature"

Be aware there are restrictions to signatures now.  If you opt to change yours, you must abide by the new restrictions:

•  Maximum of 1 image
  •  Maximum of 3 URLs
  •  Maximum of 6 lines

Finally found it.  Thanks anyway.