Any guesses???

lovedecruise

1 hour ago, Mr&MrsCookie said:

I can't see any additional cruises from the port schedules to indicate 2 ships though.  Would have preferred Reflection over Eclipse - don't think Eclipse has the Lawn Club Grill?

Right now, no, but possibly after the Revolution?

It's actually the Captain's Club monthly news.  I am tablet/computer challenged so I would be happy to post a link but have no idea how.  I will see if I can get a friend to help tomorrow.

It tells where some ships will be traveling next year, new port calls, info on the 3 drink HH coupons although I'm not sure if it going on trial on Edge or fleetwide.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, sassy12 said:

It's actually the Captain's Club monthly news.  I am tablet/computer challenged so I would be happy to post a link but have no idea how.  I will see if I can get a friend to help tomorrow.

It tells where some ships will be traveling next year, new port calls, info on the 3 drink HH coupons although I'm not sure if it going on trial on Edge or fleetwide.

Unfortunately we don't get that. I worked out a link but as you say that's talking about cruises next year - 2019. It's not actually talking about Eclipse and what's happening in 2020-2021.

Thus, still a mystery.

Edited by The_Big_M

Looking at the cruise schedule, Explorer of the Seas is still in the listing for 2020 - even though she won't be in Australia. I suspect those bookings are in place to be replaced by Eclipse. Timing suits - though there's an almost 4 month gap from Dec to April so she may be visiting other ports then.

Confirmed. Eclipse coming to Melbourne

as a valued Captain’s Club member you are among the first to hear that we will welcome a second Solstice-Class ship to Australia and New Zealand during the 2020/2021 summer season!

Now you can open your world more than ever before, with a completely revolutionised Celebrity Eclipse® sailing from Melbourne in 2020 for the first time. Plus, with award-winning sister ship Celebrity Solstice®, returning back to Sydney, discover our biggest season ever in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.

Here's a sneak peek at our sailings
before they go on sale on 7th November 2018.

• Like 1