Photo reviews on the new site?

watermelonqueen99

We have been using Smugmug for some time now, and will continue to do so. I'll be doing my first review with the new format as soon as we get back from our Bermuda cruise which we are currently on. Seems like posting is still pretty easy. :classic_cool:

• Like 1

Hey Jamman!  I was thinking of starting a post to tell you that the pictures are back and you CAN do a review when you get back from your Pride to Bermuda cruise!  Bet you and Patti are having a great week. Tell Patti to have a Caribbean Colada for me today!   CHEERS!  🍹

28 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

Hey Jamman!  I was thinking of starting a post to tell you that the pictures are back and you CAN do a review when you get back from your Pride to Bermuda cruise!  Bet you and Patti are having a great week. Tell Patti to have a Caribbean Colada for me today!   CHEERS!  🍹

Hey Karry! Having a GREAT time this week. Just getting ready to get off the ship one more time before we sail back to Baltimore later today. Weather has been pretty good though the temperatures have only been in the 70's. Plenty to show everyone when we get back. Patti says she will have a Caribbean Colada in your honor later. :classic_biggrin:

IMG_3612.thumb.JPG.27c23be6a7830dde095876429392f209.JPG

IMG_3601.JPG

Edited by Jamman54

Just now, Jamman54 said:

Hey Karry! Having a GREAT time this week. Just getting ready to get off the ship one more time before we sail back to Baltimore later today. Weather has been pretty good though the temperatures have only been in the 70's. Plenty to show everyone when we get back. Patti says she will have a Caribbean Colada in your honor later. :classic_biggrin:

FANTASTIC!  We are at our camp in the Adirondack Mts. where it is now a balmy 30*!  They are predicting s@#% tomorrow!  ENJOY your last day on that beautiful little island and I'm sure you will need a lot of arm twisting to get Patti to sip her drink!  We'll be on Pride in 71 days!  CHEERS! 🍻

49 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

We have been using Smugmug for some time now, and will continue to do so. I'll be doing my first review with the new format as soon as we get back from our Bermuda cruise which we are currently on. Seems like posting is still pretty easy. :classic_cool:

Hey Jeff, can’t wait to read it.  We are going on our first Journey Cruise on the Breeze 11/3 and will be doing one.  Cannot wait to read yours.

5 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Can’t wait to see and read the review! I will be looking forward to it! 👍