Mid North Coast Meet up

We are having a meet up for anyone on the Mid North Coast NSW, Friday 9th November in Port Macquarie for morning tea.

Anyone is welcome to join us, just email me at cheznandy at gmail dot com if you are interested.

We have 10 attending so far, including a blast from the past.......someone I havent seen on here for a few years:classic_biggrin:

Please come join us, lots of cruise talk and hopefully we can make it a regular event, thats when everyone is not off cruising haha!! (which won't be me:classic_sad:)

( I think I am ok posting this here, I remember one for the Canberra meetup, and no one on here will find it anywhere else)

Edited by cheznandy

It is great fun to do, we have been having monthly meet ups in Canberra for people who are in the ACT area and the NSW surrounds to come and join. Sometimes the attendance is lower due to cruising commitments but we normally have at least a dozen turn up and often many more.

We would love to meet everyone from our area, but but I don’t think we can make it on that day. We are away at present and leave on Ovation on 14th. I will email you when we get home in a week or so cheznandy and see if we can make it. Cheryle

18 minutes ago, resordanis said:

We would love to meet everyone from our area, but but I don’t think we can make it on that day. We are away at present and leave on Ovation on 14th. I will email you when we get home in a week or so cheznandy and see if we can make it. Cheryle

Cheryle we had to work the date in as everyone was cruising or seeing family etc we had a one week window!

Deb and Bob are on the 14th November Ovation as well, doing a B2B 

Hopefully you can make it😄

Edited by cheznandy

On 10/29/2018 at 7:45 PM, MicCanberra said:

It is great fun to do, we have been having monthly meet ups in Canberra for people who are in the ACT area and the NSW surrounds to come and join. Sometimes the attendance is lower due to cruising commitments but we normally have at least a dozen turn up and often many more.

Do you still have these? Would be fun to meet up with others stranded on land.

Edited by sailco

1 hour ago, sailco said:

Do you still have these? Would be fun to meet up with others stranded on land.

Yes, we do every month at the Canberra Yacht club, Yarralumla, 3pm on the 2nd Saturday of each month. the next one is 10th of November.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Our get together for morning tea was a great success this morning. I think we chatted so much we forgot to enjoy the lovely view of the Hastings River on the Town Green.

Big thanks to RMKW, Angelwingsflys, Happysnapper, SailawayJohn and Resordanis and their respective other halves. Lots of cruise talk, exchanging details and two of the couples are on the same cruise next week and just met today! So have a great cruise you guys🛳️🚢

52 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Our get together for morning tea was a great success this morning. I think we chatted so much we forgot to enjoy the lovely view of the Hastings River on the Town Green.

Big thanks to RMKW, Angelwingsflys, Happysnapper, SailawayJohn and Resordanis and their respective other halves. Lots of cruise talk, exchanging details and two of the couples are on the same cruise next week and just met today! So have a great cruise you guys🛳️🚢

Thanks for organising and it was great to catch up.  Must do it again soon. 

Cheryle

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, cheznandy said:

Glad it went well Chez @ Mid North Cruise Critic Sub Branch.  Now please tell who is the 'blast from the past' not seen on CC this century?  

Edited by NSWP

17 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

We had this month's Canberra meet up today, beautiful weather, 17 attendees (many are away cruising) and plenty of cruise talk, port information and knowledge sharing abounded.

Sorry Mic I didn't realise it was on yesterday.

I was supposed to be back in Melbourne, life however intervened and I find myself still in Canberra until mid-week.

Had I known I might have dropped by.

2 hours ago, Dobby_The_Ship_Elf said:

Sorry Mic I didn't realise it was on yesterday.

I was supposed to be back in Melbourne, life however intervened and I find myself still in Canberra until mid-week.

Had I known I might have dropped by.

Never mind, another day perhaps. I have been slack and need to make the effort to go over to Canberra to join Mic and his band of merry men and women at ye olde Yacht Club.