How many cruises have you been on?

JaiJae

3 hours ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

DH has 10 more than me. 161 cruises on Carnival; 62 on Royal. We began cruising when we got married in 2007. :classic_biggrin:

Unless you work for the cruise lines,  161/62 on any cruise line is "probably not attainable" unless all you do is cruise???  

161  Really!!????  

I have been on 400 flights, and 600 hotels in my travels.... oh and 25 cruises since 1995???   161 x 7 x ??   Ahh,  he was in the Navy!!

Edited by jwjax

Only one, this past March.  We are leaving on our second in 25 days with three more booked after that.  Will be booking a fourth once the schedule for the new LNG ship are released.  Our plan is two a year, one 5 day and one 7 day until we retire. 

Our first cruise was a 3-day Bahamas Christmas cruise on NCL. Tomorrow, we sail on our 47th cruise, 34th on Carnival. Interestingly enough, we were not thrilled with our first cruise, but decided to give cruising another chance and took a 7-day Caribbean cruise on NCL a few months later and we were hooked!

6 hours ago, jwjax said:

Unless you work for the cruise lines,  161/62 on any cruise line is "probably not attainable" unless all you do is cruise???  

161  Really!!????  

I have been on 400 flights, and 600 hotels in my travels.... oh and 25 cruises since 1995???   161 x 7 x ??   Ahh,  he was in the Navy!!

We have cruised 62 times on Royal for 328 days. We have cruised Carnival 162 times for 883 days. There are many people we know, who have many more days at sea. It’s what we enjoy. When we don’t, we will stop.