Do Many Men Get Pedicures At The Ships Spa?

I am a male who is thinking about treating myself to a pedicure on my upcoming cruise. I am curious if many men get pedicures on cruises or is it mostly women? I know a lot of guys think spa treatments are not manly but I love getting pampered. Would anyone recommend a specific treatment? Also do they ever run specials?

Not sure about the ship. DH gets one before we leave.  More men need to do this! Long ugly toenails turn women off!  I see a lot of men on the ship who should have kept their shoes on at the pool. Nasty.

Soory I know this doesn’t answer your question but ugly toenails gross me out.

make sure your appointment is early in the cruise!

I don’t use a salon for that I’m a very picky person for my personal appearance so I do my own pedicure. I live in south Florida so is almost summer all year around so everything has to be neat specially for the cruise when most of the time I board with sandals 

27 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

I am a male who is thinking about treating myself to a pedicure on my upcoming cruise. I am curious if many men get pedicures on cruises or is it mostly women? I know a lot of guys think spa treatments are not manly but I love getting pampered. Would anyone recommend a specific treatment? Also do they ever run specials?

My husband gets pedicures as needed year around at home.  

Just a simple basic pedicure is all you need.

Sometimes, on port days they have special prices. 

Note:  You might want to get one at home before the cruise.  :classic_wink:

Cant speak of the pedicure but I do try to get a massage every cruise. Last massage was 80 minutes with a facial and they did some stuff to my feet. It was fabulous.

There always running some sort of special just need to talk to them. Port days they tend to offer deep discounts. Also on your cruise planner they should be bombarding your email with pre-cruise deals.

It's hard to gauge how many men get spa treatments you really cant see who's in there. Anyways manly or not treat your feet good and they'll treat you good.

1 hour ago, broadwaycam said:

That's pure nonsense.  Get one if you want one.  Personally, I think that everyone should have pedicures, and the luxury of a spa pedicure is a real treat.  (manly my BUTT!)  😄 😄 😄

11 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

Go for it. I get one before I leave as it's cheaper locally. But it doesn't bother me to be the only male in the salon on a Saturday morning. I just bring my Kindle and relax. 

I can never relax enough to read having a pedi....feet are way too sensitive to the touch!! :classic_biggrin: