What is the link to the website tracking prices?

Wiseask

I know there is a service which for a moderate fee will track price increases and decreases for specific sailings. I’ve booked a cabin for a 2019 Celebrity Reflection TA and want to monitor any price decreases. Can anyone please provide me with the link to this service? Many thanks. 

No, we are not allowed to do that, per Cruise Critic rules.

Since you are only interested in one cruise, your best bet would be to just make a mock booking on Celebrity's website and see if there are any price drops.  You might even do this daily, just to be sure.

Edited by cruisestitch

Just be aware that if you do find that site and pay your $1, the site no longer responds to reports of errors or other comments....it looks suspiciously like the developer worked it to a point and now is just using it as a cash cow without maintenance.  What this means is that you will miss prices, you will get prices that you can't find, etc.  Many of us who know that site have stopped using it.....but it's your money.

There is another site as well (can't mention) that tracks and sends price changes (free), but in my experience it also gives flaky information, sometimes about the wrong cruise, sometimes days after I've seen the price somewhere else...and they helpfully send you a list of all the price reductions "of the day" every day.

None of the sites address perks which sometimes can be better than actual price reductions....eg. we were able to get four perks instead of 2 at the same price using one TA.  

Best advice is to DIY....find a few of the major internet cruise TA's and follow them...as well as celebrity...as often as you can. Sign up for their newsletters and special sale notices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree that the sites you're seeking are too flaky to pay a fee for them, and I wouldn't rely on their data alone. However, they are useful for tracking price trends over a period of several months or more. I use them for price trends, but for daily or weekly tracking, I use a couple of large TA web sites, as well as Celebrity's site. Good luck. I hope you find a great price reduction🙂

Edited by Silkroad

As ghtudio stated, the site that used to do an awesome job, now does absolutely nothing! I have not received a notification of any type from them for over a year. Too bad, because they helped me save a bundle in the past and I would have gladly paid much more for the service.

Who has time to check prices every single day?

That 'original' site is sitting on $4 of mine that I will never use, because it has become so fishy.  First Celebrity did something that broke the site's automatic updating macros.  Then Princess followed suit.  Since they are from the two biggest cruise ship conglomerates, that implies that this site will never work right again.  Not to mention that the pricing model it was based on doesn't fit today's type of sales [where prices stay the same but perks change].  OTOH, someone recently pointed out to me that when you research a sailing on that site there are some links at the top of the screen with 'USD' etc. which take you directly to the Celebrity website for that cruise.  I used that to make a bookmark, so that now I can check Celebrity's own website everyday to see the prices.

Just now, Host Jazzbeau said:

That 'original' site is sitting on $4 of mine that I will never use, because it has become so fishy.  First Celebrity did something that broke the site's automatic updating macros.  Then Princess followed suit.  Since they are from the two biggest cruise ship conglomerates, that implies that this site will never work right again.  Not to mention that the pricing model it was based on doesn't fit today's type of sales [where prices stay the same but perks change].  OTOH, someone recently pointed out to me that when you research a sailing on that site there are some links at the top of the screen with 'USD' etc. which take you directly to the Celebrity website for that cruise.  I used that to make a bookmark, so that now I can check Celebrity's own website everyday [with one click] to see the prices.