Xpress pass

the_dylaness

I filled out the information for our party (two rooms, 5 people total) quite a while back. 

I can't seem to get the Xpress pass printed.

When I go online it shows they are all complete (green check box) and then just sends me in circles.

On the app I can only pull up Xpress pass for one booking.

What will happen if we just show up to the pier without the passes? 
I am so frustrated and done with this.

• 2 months later...
On 11/12/2018 at 1:20 AM, the_dylaness said:

Thanks for all the replies- eventually got it to work. VERY not intuitive. Ended up taking pics through the app though.

How did you get it to work? 

I have the same problem - two pax on the one reservation. I can view/print the 2nd person but not the first (me!). It just goes into an animated Celebrity 'X' as attached and sits there forever.

Capture.PNG

Don’t waste any further time and energy on this. Just take your ID and your credit card and head to the ship. A photocopy of your booking is helpful but not necessary. At the pier they have the complete manifest and they will see your name and allow you to enter the terminal. At the check-in desk they’ll take care of everything with or without an express pass.   And if you’re setting up a cash account, you don’t even need a credit card. Just the passport or whatever other ID you are using for your travel

Edited by cruisestitch

There are many older passengers who are computer illiterate (and don’t know what Cruise Critic is). They take their paper documents to the pier and get checked in without problems. 

I look forward to the days I stop stressing over this small stuff. 

On 11/7/2018 at 4:33 AM, Luvcrusn said:

Try opening an InPrivate or Incognito window in your browser. Then, don't sign in. Instead, click on Check In in the upper right and enter your info. That usually works.

Yes, thank you!  I was having the same problem and read this post, and it worked for me.  It’s crazy what we have to do to make the Celebrity website work properly.

When I completed and printed mine I got a full A4 page with places to sign,now when I go back and click on update,view sea pass I get the equivalent of what the actual sea pass looks like and cannot get back to the original document (I want to tick the box that tells Celebrity to let my credit card issuer do the currency conversion). So very confusing!

Edited by GerScot

1 hour ago, lisiamc said:

Yes, thank you!  I was having the same problem and read this post, and it worked for me.  It’s crazy what we have to do to make the Celebrity website work properly.

I'm glad to hear that it helped. I've posted this tip on multiple threads since the launch of the new website last year.  I only access the Celebrity website through an InPrivate window now regardless of what I'm trying to accomplish.  I rarely have difficulty that way. I keep hoping they'll fix the site, but at the very least you'd think they'd offer the tip on the site! The problems with it seem pretty universal.