Infinity Royal Suite for under 5k - 5 Night W Caribbean

tomservo

Round Trip out of Fort Lauderdale on 12/3/18, 5 night Western Caribbean Cruise on the Infinity in a Royal Suite. Priced out for a family of 4 was $4,516.28:

Royal Suite

First Guest $2,059.00

Second Guest $2,059.00

Third Guest $799.00 Discount -$800.00

Fourth Guest $799.00 Discount -$800.00

Packages 4-Perks Package Complimentary

$150 per Person to Spend Onboard

Unlimited High-Speed Internet for 2

Prepaid Tips for 2

Premium Beverage Package for 2

Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses $400.28

Trip Total $4,516.28 USD

They have 3 left the last time I checked - 6134/6137/6141. Was hoping someone would be able to take advantage of this deal since I will be unable to. It's very tempting, but we already have 2 cruises planned for next year.

Side question - how often do you guys see prices like this for the RS? Please tell me at least once a year, it was very difficult for me not to book this one...

I seen the same.   The 3 and 4 guest travel for “free”.  They don’t get  the other perks but for a family with youngsters it would be a great value. 

Or for a couple of swingers it could be something  that could be shared. 😍🥰. They  would still get all of the amenities of the suite and could share the internet. They also get drinks in Michael’s,  dining in Luminae and being sneaky share the drink pack.

happy cruisng 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Oh how I long for the days when I can take a cruise that isn't over Thanksgiving, Spring Break, or during the summer.  Would love to scoop up a deal like that but alas, no can do so early in December,  Oh well, hopefully somebody will!  We have a RS on Silhouette for next Thanksgiving...9-nights and price is nothing like that!!

3 hours ago, tomservo said:

Side question - how often do you guys see prices like this for the RS? Please tell me at least once a year, it was very difficult for me not to book this one...

I don't think I've ever seen prices like that for a RS...although I don't really often look for 5 nights either.  On another note, thank you for posting.  As a result I checked on the RS prices for next Thanksgiving and see that the price for this category is $600 less than when I booked a few weeks ago...

26 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I don't think I've ever seen prices like that for a RS...although I don't really often look for 5 nights either.  On another note, thank you for posting.  As a result I checked on the RS prices for next Thanksgiving and see that the price for this category is $600 less than when I booked a few weeks ago...

DH & I have a RS booked next year for a 15 night repo for $10,500 including gratuties.  So on a per day basis about the same price as the 5 day.  Added bonus TA refundable OBC of $1,050- most of which will go back on our credit card😁.  Our first and probably only RS.

23 minutes ago, jelayne said:

DH & I have a RS booked next year for a 15 night repo for $10,500 including gratuties.  So on a per day basis about the same price as the 5 day.  Added bonus TA refundable OBC of $1,050- most of which will go back on our credit card😁.  Our first and probably only RS.

Good to know. Which ship and when are you sailing? How long ago did you book?

That's a good deal - wish we could hop on it....

The best deal I ever got was a RS on that same itinerary in 2014 - $3,613 for 4 of us!!!.  $1,500 each for 1 and 2, with 3 and 4 sailing free + port charges.  Don't think we'll see a deal like that again - although this one is still pretty good.

Mike

2 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Glad to be of service!

5 hours ago, miched said:

I seen the same.   The 3 and 4 guest travel for “free”.  They don’t get  the other perks but for a family with youngsters it would be a great value. 

happy cruisng 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

RS normally has unlimited free specialty restaurants.

Are you saying that only the first and second would get the free specialty visits?

2 hours ago, tomservo said:

Good to know. Which ship and when are you sailing? How long ago did you book?

Cruise is in March 2019, we booked mid December 2016.  When I stumbled on it we & a friend both booked RSs, within 24 hrs 7 of the 8 RSs we’re booked and the price jumped to $16k for the last one.  Not to long ago 1 opened up priced at $22k.

Ergo, most likely our 1 and only RS.