Your favorite food On Princess

josephml1

12 minutes ago, dara90210 said:

The Artichoke Souffle in Sabatini's!  The Pasta Arribiatta (sp?) the head waiters make on Italian night! And the hot dogs from the pool grill.  My husband also loves the embark day avocado and shrimp salad.

a nice Washington state Pinot Grigio goes well with that souffle

• Like 2

Sailed the Grand Princess 2/19. The Surf and turf (filet mignon and lobster tail) were cooked to perfection. My husband’s porterhouse steak as well, both medium rare. The waiter actually waited for us to cut into our steaks to insure they were cooked correctly. Our second dinner at Crown Grill was the same. The chocolate soufflé cake with chocolate ice cream was delicious. Our other beef dishes in MDR such as prime rib were excellent as well. After reading so many poor reviews before our trip we were pleasantly surprised in the quality and taste of the food!

• Like 4

On 3/4/2019 at 11:54 AM, EmilyColwell said:

Where can I find  the goat cheese souffle, I need that in my life.

The goat cheese souffle is served in the dining room.  I believe the menu is the Chef's Menu.  It is insanely good.  And I don't even like goat cheese!

10 hours ago, Ginster1 said:

Sailed the Grand Princess 2/19. The Surf and turf (filet mignon and lobster tail) were cooked to perfection. My husband’s porterhouse steak as well, both medium rare. The waiter actually waited for us to cut into our steaks to insure they were cooked correctly. Our second dinner at Crown Grill was the same. The chocolate soufflé cake with chocolate ice cream was delicious. Our other beef dishes in MDR such as prime rib were excellent as well. After reading so many poor reviews before our trip we were pleasantly surprised in the quality and taste of the food!

I was on the Grand over the holidays and agree with you about the food aboard -- I thought it was overall excellent, possibly among the best of my Princess cruises.  There were one or two "meh" moments (when will Princess jazz up that last night's menu?!), but everything was well-prepared and very tasty.  

• Like 2

On 11/13/2018 at 10:43 PM, Lucky TGO said:

This is easy it’s the Volcano on the kids menu 😁

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

3528ACA9-4F8A-4375-BEF7-4331B90DFAC2.jpeg

Thanks to you I ordered this on the Grand in Feb, asking for added whipped cream too!

The crème brulee, served in the MDR!!!  I ordered every night that we ate there.  Second favorite was the warm sticky pudding with hot caramel sauce hidden in the corner of the steam tables in Horizon Court.  Third - the deliciously creamy Fettuccini Alfredo from the 'every day' menu in the MDR.  We were on Crown Princess most recently and will be again in May and I can hardly wait to have more of these!  We love Princess because of their food and quite a few other reasons.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Diver2014 said:

The crème brulee, served in the MDR!!!  I ordered every night that we ate there.  Second favorite was the warm sticky pudding with hot caramel sauce hidden in the corner of the steam tables in Horizon Court.  Third - the deliciously creamy Fettuccini Alfredo from the 'every day' menu in the MDR.  We were on Crown Princess most recently and will be again in May and I can hardly wait to have more of these!  We love Princess because of their food and quite a few other reasons.

Agree with all your choices!!   I wish they still had the parmesan basket with the Fettuccini!

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:35 PM, Ginster1 said:

another reason to take other people's opinions with a grain of salt...…(so to speak).

Edited by Diver2014
  • Thanks 1